It's time for the Indiana Diesel Nationals!

EMcBride

Hoosier Stormtrooper
The world's largest diesel event is around the corner-the usual top notch DieselPower! Additives Drag Racing action, Diesel Performance Motorsports Dyno contest with THREE classes; TDR/Genos Garage Show-n-shine and the Burnout contest hosted by COMPETITIONDIESEL.COM! Diablosport's Hot Bodies Contest; oh yea, did I mention DieselPower! Additives Sled Pulling? By the way, bring the kids-Raminator Monster truck will be giving rides on Saturday.
You don't want to miss the master announcing skills of Tim and Eric as they stretch the legal limits of what is allowed to be said in public.
Two days of intense diesel motorsports mixed with some partying and great buys from the vendors. June 2-3rd at O'Reilly Raceway Park in Indianapolis. Find out who will be there, the schedule and much more by visiting www.dhraonline.com

Man, I was so going to that event....until little miss thang was born. I'm sure if I went and meet you all, when I got back I'd get the boys cut off. O-well. I don't need them anymore anyways. I just don't think with all the band gigs that the spousal unit would appreciate me taking off for three days to come up there.

We'll cut you out a spot for the band Jory, that way it would be a "gig".....

I'll be there....road trippin in from Oklahoma.
Already told work I'll be gone for a few days.

Look's like I'm gonna make Indy!!!:rockwoot: Trying to get everything planned out. Who all is going??? The ususal animal's:hehe: :hehe: I can't wait now, it's about an 18 hour drive for me. Post up some good hotel's to stay at that are close to everything. Rich alway's seem's to find the best one's. Lemme know. Thank's, Gary

4x4dually said:
I'm sure if I went and meet you all, when I got back I'd get the boys cut off. O-well. I don't need them anymore anyways.

:hehe:

Dude. Mark off the weekend in October for the finals in Houston. That way the ol' lady gets plenty of advanced notice. lol. Come on down to TX. :Cheer:

I can't wait! Glad it's in my hometown.

Don't look for "house" to be there. He thinks IRP "just plain sucks."

Timbeaux38 said:
I'm all giddy!

Dose anybody know if that Highway is done so we can have our back street burnout road. Cause im ready :st: :Cheer:

Man, I sure wish I could go. That's another I'm gonna do whatever I can to make next year.

By the way, bring the kids-Raminator Monster truck will be giving rides on Saturday.
You don't want to miss the master announcing skills of Tim and Eric as they stretch the legal limits of what is allowed to be said in public.
Isn't that a lil contradicting:what:

i'll be there!! first time coming to indy, i've been looking foward to this sence we built the truck!!!

Cant' wait to see everyone again. Having our World Record holding Pro Diesel truck here just adds to the excitment.

You all have safe trips up.

dieseldragster said:
We are planning on coming, if all works out with some new parts.

Nice Scott, let me know if you need anything. Have a safe trip over and I am hoping when this one is over we have a 1st ever Top Diesel record to brag about as well. :rockwoot: