It's time for the Indiana Diesel Nationals!

What about me David...What if I need something?? You didn't wish me a Safe trip..I'm hurt David just Hurt.

wideopen said:
What about me David...What if I need something?? You didn't wish me a Safe trip..I'm hurt David just Hurt.

:doh:

Did I forget you? Why yes I did. How about this.

Phil I hope you and the thousands of others that make it out to Indy have a safe trip. We have a lot planned and the competition will be top notch. Good media coverage to boot so everyone have their junk polished. :poke:

if i dont go to the lake ill be there, cant pull since cant get the truck under 8100

I sure do wish I could go. Yall are building it up to be larger than TS. Making me wish I was going. Hey Phil is Kevin going?

dzlfarmboy said:
Dose anybody know if that Highway is done so we can have our back street burnout road. Cause im ready :st: :Cheer:
What road are you talking about?

Right now 267 is still under construction. They finished one side and are working on the other side. In April it was still dirt on the other side, so I doubt they'll have both sides done and flowing properly by the end of this month. There is all kinds of new construction around there. I'm sure that there will be a good burnout road though. I'll be going, but I won't be burning rubber unless I can slap on a few spares and then i'll toast them to the belts......lol

I just put $800 worth of new tires on mine last week...pretty sure I'm not gonna burn them off.

UNBROKEN said:
I just put $800 worth of new tires on mine last week...pretty sure I'm not gonna burn them off.

Go ahead and burn um there only tires they make more :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

weweld said:
Go ahead and burn um there only tires they make more :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

After watching Gene in Vegas melt down a really nice set of tires, I believe every word he just typed. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

ill be there, its only an hour from home:rockwoot:
anyone going down 31, if so what day and time..

June 1st is our 5th wedding anniversary. When we were married I always tease Dennis that he took me to Muncie, Indiana on our honeymoonLOL

Wouldnt miss it for the world. The after hours activities in Plainfield are a must :rockwoot: :clap:

We're leaving Friday morning with the TS crew in tow.

Sheila

See y'all there Sheila...and tell Dennis he owes me some money. After I saw those 305/40 Kumhos on the Ford...I went straight home and bought a set. LOL
My empty wallet is all his fault.........

When are you getting into Indy and where are you staying? We are at the Wingate in Plainfield.

Bye Now said:
June 1st is our 5th wedding anniversary.

Well, blow me down. That is our 5th anniversary too! Congrats! Since she ain't killed me in my sleep yet, I wonder if I could talk here into taking me to Indy! :hehe: Ya, right...:bang

CumminAtYa said:
What road are you talking about?

Right now 267 is still under construction. They finished one side and are working on the other side. In April it was still dirt on the other side, so I doubt they'll have both sides done and flowing properly by the end of this month. There is all kinds of new construction around there. I'm sure that there will be a good burnout road though. I'll be going, but I won't be burning rubber unless I can slap on a few spares and then i'll toast them to the belts......lol

Right behind the Amerihost where they had the 267 bypass last year, it jammed up our burn out street for the after hours fun, hopfully we can go to the Industrial Park again like last year.

I'll be in the Day's Inn right next to Amerihost with C-Hawk. Trailered black dodge with the white tow rig

dzlfarmboy said:
Right behind the Amerihost where they had the 267 bypass last year, it jammed up our burn out street for the after hours fun, hopfully we can go to the Industrial Park again like last year.

I'll be in the Day's Inn right next to Amerihost with C-Hawk. Trailered black dodge with the white tow rig
I have to work right out in that area this coming saturday, I will take a drive around and see what gives. I haven't ever been to the after hours stuff in Plainfield, but this year I will be going for sure.

looking forward to meeting everyone, will be staying at the Comfort Suites in Brownsburg.