It's time for the Indiana Diesel Nationals!

We have given up on National Trails as the lines are soooo long and we've waited in line 4hrs to make one pass a few times too many!! So basically all our test n tunes are @ LaRue (Marion County Raceway) as Chris mentioned.

went last night, the longest I waited was 6 minutes. I would like to come check out the firepunk team sometime. Im in thornville, so the other places you are talking about wouldnt be bad either. If you decide to run over to trails, please shoot me a PM. (if yall dont care) -Smokes

Sure! We normally know about a day in advance when we go to the track, but sometimes its less than 5 minutes. ;) Anyone is welcome to come out, we're just out there to have fun!

brnaodn.

smokes do you know terry shafer (power parts engineering)?

I know WHO he is and WHAT he does. I think I met him at the charity pull in New Lex. Thats about it. I think he is here in Thornville, Ohio. I know he makes a hell of a clutch and some other goodies!

Hey smokes next time you go to the track let me know and i will go with ya's an see what my pos will do.

Last edited:
Hell yea man! :rockwoot:

Sure! We normally know about a day in advance when we go to the track, but sometimes its less than 5 minutes. Anyone is welcome to come out, we're just out there to have fun!

Sounds good man!

ive got one of his clutches and i will probably sell for him too once i get my biz up and runnin.