It's time for the Indiana Diesel Nationals!

Pangela said:
Jeez louise, they're all too skinny. You can see friggin ribs! There ain't nuttin wrong with a few curves and some cushion lol.

heck ya!! thats what i am talking about!! seeing ribs=nasty!!!!

r-n-r said:
We had a great time, good to see everybody and meet a few new people at the same time. Someday I will learn to hit the tree somewhere between late and early. I did prove out the theory that a .000 is a red light waiting to happen, lol.
Is that what happened to you? After that 0.000 I was expecting to see you around for a few rounds! I'm still surprised I didn't have any red lights the whole weekend, despite 3 0.00x lights (one in elims), and more 0.01x and 0.02x lights. Didn't stop me from being stupid and taking over a quarter of a second at the finish line while on the brakes so hard that the stuff was flying up from the back seat...

Anyway, it was good chatting with you. I was hoping to make it over to your group's camping area, but spent most of my time either on the track, talking business, or taking bikini photos...

Thanks,
Michael

Brandon, great job man! I only got a glimpse of you on saturday. Need to market that hat as the fastest sumbrero on 4 wheels. lol

Great event, great seeing everyone again. We had a pretty good pull in the work stock class for stock injectors. Can't wait till next time. Stoneboro anyone?

I had a fantastic time despite my raging toothache. It got so bad I had to leave early on Sunday and actually went to a hospital for the pain...got home today and had an emergency root canal because the abcess was into my jaw bone....talk about suck. LOL
BUT....that didn't hurt nearly as bad as this afternoon...when I windowed my block just driving down the highway. I found one chunk of rod....hope to get pics of the hole tomorrow.

Richard you drove past me in that golf cart a few times saturday and never stoped!

what happens in indy... stays in indy :poke: is that the new mantra :Cheer:

When yawl are doin donuts, do not run over construction barrels. You never know what you might hit.....

Attachments

• barrel.jpg
    barrel.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 91
I got a picture of him right before you got that one then shortly after the cops came though and told as to go to bed what I'm I below age and have a curfew again but Indy is the wrong city to ask the cops that so I head to the hampton to my room. Did you catch the guy climbing the square light pole the when the cop was walking though. I was standing next to Dusty Hawk of HTS transmission when all this was going down we where all leaning on the Courtesy dodge drag truck.

He got tackled and that started the fight that got the cops to say go inside or go to jail:eek:wned:

but Indy is the wrong city to ask the cops that
Not sure why people think the cops were a pain. We hung out right by them all night friday night and they were really cool they even moved one of their cars so my brother could get out to do a burnout! From what they told us they didn't have a problem with burnouts and I don't think they minded the drinkin either, what they didn't like was when people got drunk and started doing stupid things-hi speed burnouts, fighting and things like that.
I'll give the cops an a+ , I tried to use common sense and they left me alone all weekend.

All In all I think the Plainfield Cops were a A+ also... I guess on Saturday night enough was enough.

C'ya said:
Not sure why people think the cops were a pain. We hung out right by them all night friday night and they were really cool they even moved one of their cars so my brother could get out to do a burnout! From what they told us they didn't have a problem with burnouts and I don't think they minded the drinkin either, what they didn't like was when people got drunk and started doing stupid things-hi speed burnouts, fighting and things like that.
I'll give the cops an a+ , I tried to use common sense and they left me alone all weekend.
I saw all that on Friday night, but apparently Saturday night was a different story. Some people were just hanging out immediately outside their hotel rooms drinking beer, and were warned by the cops that they would be taken to jail if they had alcohol outdoors.

Michael

I agree...the cops couldn't have been any better on Friday night...I talked to them for a second and they were cool as hell.
I didn't go to the Saturday night festivities so I can comment on that.

I actually got the same warning saturday night but it was right after the fight in the parking lot and the cops told us they had enough.

C'ya said:
I actually got the same warning saturday night but it was right after the fight in the parking lot and the cops told us they had enough.

You can't blame the cops for doing their jobs after people start fighting...they were cool about telling us to go in or go to jail, and even told us that a few people had screwed it up for the rest of us.

So if you are, or know one of those few fighters, blame them;)
Chris

BTW...Those cops were cool as heck on Friday...except they wouldn't draw our outlines on the parking lot in chalk for us:D

Michael said:
Sorry for such a long post, but I have a feeling I will be forgiven…

First up – The Diablosport Hot Bodies Contest (actually, this is the part of the event I took the most pictures of, imagine that)… I stood at the edge of the stage where the girls walked down the stairs after their turn. Some of them even used me as a handrail to get off the stage, but I wasn't complaining.

IMGP29921.JPG

IMGP29941.JPG
[QOUTE]

This girl danced a little in the truck next to mine in the parking lot as I had the radio goin watching the last of the pulls going on saturday evening.

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
This girl danced a little in the truck next to mine in the parking lot as I had the radio goin watching the last of the pulls going on saturday evening.
Did she show any, um, extra stuff like at the contest? I heard that she worked in a place where she was used to doing that!

Michael said:
Did she show any, um, extra stuff like at the contest? I heard that she worked in a place where she was used to doing that!
She did, and my only pic of her doing so is blocked by some guy's fist sticking up in the air. As for the profression, I think two or three of them were in the same field.....especially the one with the tatoos and pierced parts.