It's time for the Indiana Diesel Nationals!

luke h said:
11.4! Damn i didnt get to see that one! Wish i would have! Well congrats Brandon on your 11.4 pass!

Me neither...I was back in the staging lanes BS'ing with Wayne! Maybe next time!

Chris

Thanks to everyone for such a great time! There were several people I planned to chat with over the weekend but didn't catch up to. Special thanks to Dennis and Sheila Perry and the whole TS Performance crew for "adopting" me onto their race team for the weekend (I raced their Jeep Liberty). While it wasn't quite as bold as the U-Haul I raced last year, it was still different enough that it got some attention. I'm still kicking myself for losing after having over 2 tenths in the bank on reaction times (I broke out by 0.018 despite being on the brakes for 11+ mph). Later in the evening I remembered that one of the TS guys had warned me that the Jeep might suddenly pick up a couple of tenths when hot lapping it (it had happened to him before). Congrats to Earl for winning the ET class, just wish I could have been there in the final too!

I can't wait for the next one of these!

If someone finds a place we can post the non-PG-13 photos, let me know and I'll post a few of mine. I got to stand at the edge of the stage at the stairs, so I've got a few pretty good ones.

Regards,
Michael Pliska
"The U-Haul Guy"...

Last edited:
ryan that was a sweet truck. so bobos truck must have been right next to us then, i take it that was his tan/pewter/silver dmax? that same dude with a topper about hit our trucks before you guys showed up.

Micheal,

Hey I hope you had a good trip back...Next time I'm just gonna let you drive my truck ....with the lights you were cutting you could have made it a whole lot futher than I did.

So thanks to the idiots that can't keep a burnout in check do you think they will be as cool about the donuts next year when we all go back?

We want to thank everyone that came out for the event and hung out. It was a great time and glad to be able to put on a good show for everyone there. I hope everyone had a great time and made there trips safe. We will be seeing everyone down in Houston!!!!

Im just kind of getting wet into this whole race thing. Seeing that pass though...all I could do was shake my head and say " UNFRIGGN REAL". That was impressive to say the least. Will deffinately make the trip to Houston to see it again!

Chris

Hey Chris whats worse is Justin was dying to find joy a damn shirt so we went looking for one and as soon as we got around to the vendors i heard what sounded like an F16 :what: then i heard Eric say that DR Performance had just broke the ET record! Talk about upset! But thats just my luck!

Had a Hell of a time this weekend, congrats on the 11.4 run brandon, didn't get to see it. The ride back to MD sucked we blew out 2 different trailer tires in 20 miles in Ohio:doh:

luke h said:
Hey Chris whats worse is Justin was dying to find joy a damn shirt so we went looking for one and as soon as we got around to the vendors i heard what sounded like an F16 :what: then i heard Eric say that DR Performance had just broke the ET record! Talk about upset! But thats just my luck!

HAHA...I was already put out of the ET Bracket's by that time, so I was just hanging out watching. Darn Earl Talley:D:D

At least I got beat by the champ...makes me feel better:D
Chris

dzlfarmboy said:
he ride back to MD sucked we blew out 2 different trailer tires in 20 miles in Ohio:doh:

I blew both inside duals on my 95 on the way home too...I know how you feel:Cheer:

Chris

Friday night was unreal, I hear that Saturday was even worse. Shame, some kids who cannot handle their booze ruin things for all. I saw some familiar trucks at the grounds, and they looked great. RyanB, I really liked that big dually of yours. Can't wait until next year.

luke h said:
I got lucky, and had just hitched a ride on one of the TS Performance golf carts back to the starting line (I was still kinda pouting after my loss). We watched it from right behind the line, and a couple of the guys mentioned that it hooked and sounded like a perfect pass so far. I gotta admit, I was surprised to see the 7.84, but I was at least expecting a very low 8. Too bad the MPH clocks screwed up.

I'll post some photos of the event shortly.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Sorry for such a long post, but I have a feeling I will be forgiven…

First up – The Diablosport Hot Bodies Contest (actually, this is the part of the event I took the most pictures of, imagine that)… I stood at the edge of the stage where the girls walked down the stairs after their turn. Some of them even used me as a handrail to get off the stage, but I wasn't complaining.

IMGP29921.JPG

IMGP29941.JPG

This girl was first up, and the eventual winner. We got to see even more of her before the contest was over.

IMGP29961.JPG

IMGP29971.JPG

IMGP29991.JPG

IMGP30001.JPG

This girl was probably the best, um, endowed of the whole bunch, but she wouldn't change into the standard issue Diablosport bikini. There were rumors that she was going commando. I saw her pretty dang close up and I didn't see any panty lines.

IMGP30071.JPG

This girl asked for a beer as she walked off stage. I offered to get her one, but she left before I could get one…

IMGP30101.JPG

IMGP30141.JPG

IMGP30171.JPG

I don't care who you are, you gotta see that this girl was just plain HOT.

IMGP3020.JPG

IMGP3021.JPG

The eventual runner-up, she had some interesting tattoos and piercings (which we got to see more of)…

IMGP3030.JPG

IMGP3031.JPG

IMGP3032.JPG

This girl was just plain hot also, and she kept falling out of the bikini top as she bounced around on stage. Unfortunately my camera was not quick enough to catch it.

IMGP3037.JPG

IMGP3052.JPG

IMGP3024.JPG

IMGP3043.JPG

The action heated up (or cooled off with more ice) as they narrowed down the competition.

IMGP3034.JPG

Yes, that is one girl getting spanked by the other one…

IMGP3026.JPG

We all wondered how far down those stars went… She kinda flashed the front row but I couldn't see.

Thanks very good post, there was so many people i didn't have the best view

I say the "well" endowed one should have won, or the smokin' hot blonde.

I took several pix as well, but today I was looking through all of my pix and when I got to the hot bodies ones I took a little more time....but damn the bad luck....I gave up my orignal position which was as good or better than yours....probably about 10 feet away and more in front of the stage rather than beside....but I had to go find my girl before I got into some trouble...lol...anyway I still stuck my camera in the air, prayed for good aim and zoom. But, as my luck would have it, I captured some "top up" shots, but every single one I got (except for one of the pierced chick) some guy has his hand raised in the air blocking the best part!!!!!! ahhhhh!!! Next year i'm going to be right at the front of the stage darn it,.....either that or i'm going to insist all males keep their hands down when the tops go up.

Jeez louise, they're all too skinny. You can see friggin ribs! There ain't nuttin wrong with a few curves and some cushion lol.

We had a great time, good to see everybody and meet a few new people at the same time. Someday I will learn to hit the tree somewhere between late and early. I did prove out the theory that a .000 is a red light waiting to happen, lol.