It's time for the Indiana Diesel Nationals!

i dont know but.......... is sure was something to gander at!! lol

The drive there from 80 miles west of Houston Texas was worth it to me and I WILL FOR SURE BE COMING BACK NEXT YEAR!!!!

But...... I will be staying in plainfield this time cuz the drive from Plainfield to Brownsburg gets kinda tricky at 2 a.m. in the morning after some cold ones.

Lance

I don't doubt that there will be some changes to next years show. At least for the HB contest. I think that the nudity was more than what was intended. There were families there with children, now I don't think that the smartest mom and pop takes there kids to where the HB contest was, but some of them may have inadvertently stumbled over there looking at vendors (of which there were very few in that area) or they may have been going in or out of the vendor area to the parking area.
As for the trash, it's not that hard to put your empty beer cans or bottles back into your cooler and put them in the bed of you truck or a trash/recycling bin. It's the kind of stuff that happened this weekend that could get our PRIVILEGE to carry our own alcohol into the grounds and up into the stands taken away. Do you want to drink 10 or 12 beers that's warm within 3 minutes at 5 bucks a pop? Or do you want to drink beer icy cold straight out of the cooler at your feet for about 50 cents or a buck a popped top?

Yup, I was a bit disappointed at the people throwing their empties under the grandstands. There were vendor booths under those same grandstands, and people walking through.

I wasn't offended by the nudity myself, but I could understand if some parents had their kids in tow. I suppose there are also some legal ramifications as well.

I for one, couldn't believe how accomodating the cops in Plainfield were, I thought Friday night was MORE than enough to get shut down and all indications were that Saturday was worse. I am sure that they let a lot more go on then normally. As for the garbage, the same thing happened Friday night, idiots were just throwing garbage (i.e. beer bottles/cans) all over the place. Watched some in-bred hillbilly punk kid finish a beer and just toss it up in the air to smash in the parking lot of the Days Inn. They trashed the Remax real estate office parking lot next to the Days Inn where a bunch of us had taken up parking spots to watch the festivities. Please, use some fuggin' common sense, and IF YOU'RE GONNA BE "GROWN UP" ENOUGH TO DRINK, CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF!!! :bang

I agree the cops were awsome. Heck we were arm wrestling them in the days inn parking lot

Morepower02 said:
I agree the cops were awsome.

there are many of them that are. Indy has a lot of big events with motorsports. Even though I wasn't up in Plainfield, the bottles litter IRP too, and Im sure I wouldn't have been the only person pissed having to change out a tire.

Michael said:
Did she show any, um, extra stuff like at the contest? I heard that she worked in a place where she was used to doing that!

Yeah I got it on video the extra stuff that is. I am in the process of putting the weekend on dvd right now should have it done tonight.

Back in the day, I picked up more than one beer bottle at Lees Inn, Muncie.Why?
So the few wouldn't ruin it for the many.

If you see someone being a jerkweed, tell them. Its up to all of you to police yourselves-before it gets shut down.

Joe Farmer is getting a good tan for the next hot body contest....:badidea:

Attachments

• Mexican Sun Block.jpg
    Mexican Sun Block.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 25
Jff24Gordn said:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :eek:wned:
Chris

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
Yeah I got it on video the extra stuff that is. I am in the process of putting the weekend on dvd right now should have it done tonight.
Yeah, I heard you had it on video. How does one go about getting a copy?

Thanks,
Michael

PM me and I will try to get some out to you. Also let meknow if you want just the bikini contest or the whole weekend of tape I have. I have some et qualifications/racing, sled pulls from saturday and sunday, the warehouse stuff. I can get stuff from friday night off a buddies tape and some different stuff from the warehouse from him to.

Jff24Gordn said:
ROFL!!! I was wearing the sombrero so I WOULDN'T burn! Which, I guess you could say he is too.

bnraodn.

LaRue (Marion), sometimes National Trails, possibly Killkare...at least that's what I've heard them talk about. Brandon can fill you in on the rest of them...I'm new to the Firepunk racing group!

Chris

We have given up on National Trails as the lines are soooo long and we've waited in line 4hrs to make one pass a few times too many!! So basically all our test n tunes are @ LaRue (Marion County Raceway) as Chris mentioned.

Lavon

LAmiller said:
We have given up on National Trails as the lines are soooo long and we've waited in line 4hrs to make one pass a few times too many!! So basically all our test n tunes are @ LaRue (Marion County Raceway) as Chris mentioned.

Lavon

I figured there was a reason we haven't been to Trails...Oh well, MCIR is pretty good for making passes!

Chris