It's time for the Indiana Diesel Nationals!

I had a blast there. Got most of it on camera at the ware house. I did meet alot of people from here on this site. I will try to get video up soon of the jet and the bikini/boob show that happened. Can't wait till Terra Haute again this year.

I had a blast! Thanks to the DHRA for making such an event (and winnings) possible!

brandon.

luke h said:
Indy was a blast, congratulations to joefarmer on his 11.80s pass and the Smiths for there record 4wd 9.90s pass, and DR Performance for there record breaking pass! See ya in Terre Haute!

Luke...did you see Joefarmer's 11.4 Pass???

I had a great time...the best part of the whole weekend was Friday night at the days end. We had 3 Plainfield City Cops, 2 County Mounty's, and a State Trooped hanging out with us during the burnout session! AND, they told the Hotel manager we didn't have to leave until 2AM when she came out griping about what we were doing! We paid to have fun until 2AM dangit:D:D

joefarmer said:
(and winnings)
brandon.

Rub it in why don't you!

Chris

Guys it was a fun time..But I agree with the idea that the Burnouts in the Parking lot got a little wild for me.. Several times I backed up out of the way...way out of the way..

It was a great time..I didn't make it to the Warehouse..but what ever happened there ruit it for everyone.. We were just chilling at the Lee's Inn when the Plainfield police came and told us to go in or go to jail.

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
I will try to get video up soon of the jet and the bikini/boob show that happened.
PLEASE post that stuff soon....real soon...

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
I will try to get video up soon of the jet and the bikini/boob show that happened.

Just make sure they are PG-13 Rated...Sorry guys no Nudity.

i think this is more of a pg-17 site lol, but 17 year olds still dont get a nudie magazine day

wideopen said:
It was a great time..I didn't make it to the Warehouse..but what ever happened there ruit it for everyone.. We were just chilling at the Lee's Inn when the Plainfield police came and told us to go in or go to jail.

Fighting...stupid redneck, drunken, kids!

Chris

Oh well. As long as everyone was OK and no one was hurt I guess it was OK ...I should have wen't to bed a few hours earlier anyway...LOL

I will make sure I am there next year both nights....perhaps i'll have a set of spares to slap on and participate with. I have my spare in my storage unit and it has a ton of tread left on it....I think one day it will need burnt off.

We want to thank everyone that came out for the event and hung out. It was a great time and glad to be able to put on a good show for everyone there. I hope everyone had a great time and made there trips safe. We will be seeing everyone down in Houston!!!!

I unfortunatley missed the big pass....I was hauling ass from lunch at my truck and was coming up from under the stands right as you passed in front of me, by the time I got to the edge of the fence you had already crossed the line....I was so mad!.....oh well, i'll see it again for sure!

Sorry I missed. We got the tractor runnin and some corn side dressed, so that is a good thing.

Will hopefully do some better planning for next year, course I would've just got in trouble anyways.

Glad everyone had a good time.

Signature600 said:
Fighting...stupid redneck, drunken, kids!

Chris
Most of the problems started when that old C-10 blew smoke all over the police just sittin watchin. Then the guy in the red 2nd gen did doughnuts right in the middle of the party. My friend did get taken away in the police car but they brought him back after finding out our profession and that he don't drink so no drunk in public for him.

I heard that 22 got free rides in the cop car Saturday night.......

That fella that decided to do the dohnuts in the middle of everything came about 2 feet away from BoBo's truck... That was the point when the cops said no more burn outs... You know someone wasn't going to get the word, so the next guy that did one got us shut down...

I still can believe that guy in the Ford with the Jet engine... Everyone else thought they were cool until he showed up!

I have some video from that night, but i never did get to see the stripper pole truck. I will get it posted on youtube soon...

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
Most of the problems started when that old C-10 blew smoke all over the police just sittin watchin. Then the guy in the red 2nd gen did doughnuts right in the middle of the party. My friend did get taken away in the police car but they brought him back after finding out our profession and that he don't drink so no drunk in public for him.

I pulled out just before this happened and the the cop that was up closser the road told me "even turn the wheels and you will have a long walk back to Canada".....Okay...leaving nicley!!!!

It was a great time though and yes the Ford with the Jet was awsome and great to see all the trucks/people in person!

RyanB

11.4! Damn i didnt get to see that one! Wish i would have! Well congrats Brandon on your 11.4 pass!