It's time for the Indiana Diesel Nationals!

DavidTD said:
Nice Scott, let me know if you need anything. Have a safe trip over and I am hoping when this one is over we have a 1st ever Top Diesel record to brag about as well. :rockwoot:
I just want a clean pass. See you all soon..... If we run fast, well that wil be a bonus.

Bye Now said:
June 1st is our 5th wedding anniversary. When we were married I always tease Dennis that he took me to Muncie, Indiana on our honeymoonLOL

Wouldnt miss it for the world. The after hours activities in Plainfield are a must :rockwoot: :clap:

We're leaving Friday morning with the TS crew in tow.

Sheila
Happy Anniversary, Sheila!

Did Dennis break it to you that he agreed to loan me a truck to race? I think he was worried that U-Haul would have me arrested if I tried their truck again...

Speaking of Friday the 1st, is anyone getting together for some evening beer drinking and bench racing? I arrive in town around 6 pm, staying at the Plainfield Hampton Inn.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

A few of us will be around. I'll PM you my ##

UNBROKEN said:
I'll be with Timmy...and a cooler full of ice cold Bud Light.
Damn, I won't be trying to steal too many of your beers! I like beer so dark you can't see through it (e.g., Guinness). Doesn't Indiana restrict beer sales to liquor stores? If so, is there one close to the hotels in Plainfield?

Thanks,
Michael

I will make my way there early saturday morning. Hope to get there at about 9-10 am. Hope to come across a few of you there. Staying in Plainfield at Holiday Inn Express.

Michael said:
Damn, I won't be trying to steal too many of your beers! I like beer so dark you can't see through it (e.g., Guinness). Doesn't Indiana restrict beer sales to liquor stores? If so, is there one close to the hotels in Plainfield?

Thanks,
Michael
Michael,
As far as I know most liquor stores close between 1 and 2 am and are closed on Sundays. But, I do know of one liquor store close by me that posted a sign saying they will be open until 3 am EVERY night (of course closed on Sunday) so if anyone needs a late late beer run, it's at Discount Liquors in Southport, on Stop 11 road about 1 mile or so east of 31 on the south side of the road, and right before the railroad tracks.... a 20-25 minute drive from the plainfield area. I'll be out in Plainfield friday night, but if I drink i'll just want to get tanked and then I won't wanna get up saturday morning! So i'm saving my drinking for an 8 or 9 am start saturday morning.

Oh yeah, I forget....a lot of regular stores have liquor most wal-marts and grocery stores, but the usually stop selling it at midnight. Yeah, it's pretty freakin' gay.

make sure you have your alcohol by midnight sat. night, or you will be screwed on sundays. the only place around here you can buy after midnight is cvs pharmacy, but its warm and idk if they will sell in indy after midnight

also remember the new stupid seatbelt law takes effect june 1, which applies to trucks and back seats, i would imagine the cops will be out looking!!

Michael said:

Thanks,
Michael

There's a beer and liquor store right across from the Days Inn And Amerihost

:Cheer:

Yup, its about a 3 min drive or an hour and a half stumble! LOL ( I generally have a 1.7 sec reaction time)

feelmecummin said:
also remember the new stupid seatbelt law takes effect june 1, which applies to trucks and back seats, i would imagine the cops will be out looking!!
stinkin' pricks. That's a small reason I drive a truck. I like my rights, but looks like good ol' government is taking yet another one from me. Guess it's time for the 5% tint.

I understand driving laws such as speed limits and driving under the influence, etc, but telling us we HAVE to wear our seat belts when we drive begins to cross the line. Driving under the influence, or speeding wrecklessly or doing stupid stuff period is more likely to take your life then driving defensively and/or conservatively without your seat belt on. I know I may get flamed for my thinking, but bring it. I'm wearing my suit! It's so good that I could stand under the space shuttle while it launches and still be comfortable!

i agree cumminatya, is anyone going to be in indy with a silver bullet on a CR, if so, wanna give me a ride?

feelmecummin said:
is anyone going to be in indy with a silver bullet on a CR, if so, wanna give me a ride?
Yes, Me. LOL! I'd be glad to take you for a ride, or you can drive. My policy covers anyone who drives so it's safe, lol.

sweet deal, i will pm you my number, i'm taking the 03 down and will be at the holiday inn express in plainfield