It's time for the Indiana Diesel Nationals!

Gah! I speak for myself and Natalie when I say that we're sittin in the trucks right now, right foot itchin on the accelerator. Shooot, we'd be heading out right now if we could. Despite that it's 2, 225 miles and 34 hours away OMG that's a long friggin road trip! Woooo! We'll make it next year. But we ARE planning on hittin Texas this Fall! have fun and bring back pics!! :(

where is the party at tonight?? me and a couple buddies are drinkin some cold beer in our room in brownsburg!

I DIDNT DRIVE HERE FROM SOUTH TEXAS FOR NOTHING!!!!!

!LOL!

Lance

oldsmokey97 said:
where is the party at tonight?? me and a couple buddies are drinkin some cold beer in our room in brownsburg!

I DIDNT DRIVE HERE FROM SOUTH TEXAS FOR NOTHING!!!!!

!LOL!

Lance

Dang it man, I just got home from Brownsburg. watch out up there, noticed 4 cops with people pulled over, when I was running around there earlier.

As far as parties, I can see a bunch of people behind the Day's Inn in Plainfield (I'm in the Hampton Inn across the street). We've been partying at the track all night, just got back. I'm gonna grab a few beers and head across the street. I can hear & see a truck burning out as I type this...

Michael

aww man... I'm sitting on my sofa in California with my dog, watching CMT :| That doesn't sound NEARLY as exciting!

Michael said:
As far as parties, I can see a bunch of people behind the Day's Inn in Plainfield (I'm in the Hampton Inn across the street). We've been partying at the track all night, just got back. I'm gonna grab a few beers and head across the street. I can hear & see a truck burning out as I type this...

Michael
I just got home from there. I've been recording the action all night. Not to say that any burnout around people is safe, but some of these guys stay in it too long and gain a lot of speed. I think if you're gonna do a burnout, hold the brake and putt along, don't let off the brake and get up to 40 mph IN A DAMN PARKING LOT!! Also, some guys need to learn how to burnout in a manual. Kind of funny how the Plainfield cops show up, stop the action and leave...then it starts up all over again. Oh, and the girls on the makeshift stripper pole in the back of the red dodge with the ridiculously ugly and oversided bullhorn stacks.....yeah, those chicks were NASTY! I could have waited until tomorrow morning if I wanted to look at pancakes.

Anyway, we'll be back there tomorrow to watch the action again....but probably hungover...lol

CumminAtYa said:
I just got home from there. I've been recording the action all night. Not to say that any burnout around people is safe, but some of these guys stay in it too long and gain a lot of speed. I think if you're gonna do a burnout, hold the brake and putt along, don't let off the brake and get up to 40 mph IN A DAMN PARKING LOT!! Also, some guys need to learn how to burnout in a manual. Kind of funny how the Plainfield cops show up, stop the action and leave...then it starts up all over again. Oh, and the girls on the makeshift stripper pole in the back of the red dodge with the ridiculously ugly and oversided bullhorn stacks.....yeah, those chicks were NASTY! I could have waited until tomorrow morning if I wanted to look at pancakes.

Anyway, we'll be back there tomorrow to watch the action again....but probably hungover...lol

omg lol... I don't even know which part I want to comment about... Let's just say I'll stick with the safe part lol, up to 40 miles an hour? holy mackerel, that does sound ridiculous!

Pangela said:
omg lol... I don't even know which part I want to comment about... Let's just say I'll stick with the safe part lol, up to 40 miles an hour? holy mackerel, that does sound ridiculous!
Well, it may not quite be 40, but it's too fast for a stretch of parking lot that is about 300-400 feet at best end to end.

CumminAtYa said:
Well, it may not quite be 40, but it's too fast for a stretch of parking lot that is about 300-400 feet at best end to end.

Yeah it doesn't sound safe. I'm all for good plain fun, and flying parts is ok too... but flying BODY'S is not good lol.

Sounds like y'all are havin fun though! Enjoy!
And for goodness sake, pay someone to get those females off the 'stripper' pole lol.

Well believe it or not some fat chick got up there and took her top off.....and I could literally look around and see guys with cameras in the air filming it or taking pictures! I mean I understand there were some real drunk dudes there, but man...hotties should show 'em and fatties should stow 'em.

how about the party at the warehouse tonight!!!! Badazz!!!!

THE JET THING WAS BAD ASS.

Lance

The guys who had a home made turbo jet powered go cart 2 years ago, topped it this year. They had a Russian jet engine duct taped to a OBS PSD. Anybody know how much thrust 4 motorcycle ratchet straps and 2 2k come-a-longs will take? But it did throw a nice fireball.

Parking lot

I agree with the burnouts though. Some people would get into build wheel speed then try to whip it around in the middle of everybody! Me and my buddy almost got hit once, it was preety close.

But other than that it was a blast! I saw cops pull up right in the middle of two truck hooking up and he even shined his spot light so they could see to hook up the chain!

Indy was a blast, congratulations to joefarmer on his 11.80s pass and the Smiths for there record 4wd 9.90s pass, and DR Performance for there record breaking pass! See ya in Terre Haute!

that was a badass time in indy. the speeds were a bit ridiculus, and that moron in the red ext. cab long bed dodge with a topper that abt hit 2 of my friends trucks and a dmax ruined it for everyone, cops were cool til that happend. i met alot of cool people out there, especially the folks from van aaken, dominator diesel, industrial injection, and many others.