I've got problems

BgBlDodge said:
Any updates on this? I'd check on the other site but my sn has been removed due to childish behavior on their part.
Hey, I am with yea on that one. I got banned tonight for no reason. that is the reason they gave me.:hehe:

BgBlDodge said:
Still interesting how the feeder tubes got clogged though. I'd be curious how the contaminent made it through both filters, the cp3, and then got caught up in the feeder tube (I'm assuming this is the tube that goes in the head that connects to the injector similar to what I call a crossover tube). I'd be worried about the CP3. But since your replacing it who cares.

Yes crossover tube.

A week before my issues, i started a thread about un-steady rail pressure. 3 days before it started knocking i couldn't get over 15k if I tried. Pulled the Dr. P pressure box and rail pressure was at normal levels again just un-steady.

Yea, replaced CP3 and fixing the injectors. Also have a DTT "shift enhanser" on the truck now. Also gonna give the "Road Kill Larry" tune from Diablo a shot. should be fun :Cheer:

Blue you got banned?

Phil keep us up to date on this and I doubt I really have a need for it I am interested in the tune from diablo.

Yup. I got banned because of several stupid reasons, one of them which happened over a month ago that I had thought we settled. I was also being accused of something I never said and would never be shown proof of what I said or did and was being held accountable for what my friends had said about them of other websites. So I told them to piss off. 5 years of kissing butt and following rules and I get banned. Anyways, time for autoCAD.

Phil, I'm glad you got it figured out. I remember you talking about the unsteady rail pressure. What a DTT shift enhancer?

Sorry to hear it, so banned as in no more, never again, or your just on a vacation?

I'm gone. Never again. I will not be posting on there as long as those two people run that site.

Well I guess I will have to get my big blue info over here now. Just think, only 10,473 more post to go and you will be back where you left off

I have been given warnings many times from DTR... Kinda like *****y women sometimes.

I am waiting on the injectors and the SB66. I got everything else from phil a few minutes ago. I have spent 40 man hours on phil's rail and CP3. Rail will be better than my own. I have a expensive JIG built to duplicate his many times over.

sootman said:
I am waiting on the injectors and the SB66. I got everything else from phil a few minutes ago. I have spent 40 man hours on phil's rail and CP3. Rail will be better than my own. I have a expensive JIG built to duplicate his many times over.
Can you, without giving away your secrets, tell us what you're doing to the cp3 and rail.... Please... :thankyou2:

Im waiting too, b/c my truck and Phil's will be pretty close to the same besides different downloaders.:rockwoot:

I will post some pic's here shortly. I will not devulge measurements and what is done to CP3 case. I am sure everybody will understand that much I hope.:Cheer:

OK, the JIG I built in the photo's is to a millionth of an inch square. It is over 1 inch thick tool steel. The rail is opened up to one thousandth's of an inch to fuel bung lip seal. You cannot go any bigger. It is reamed to a mirror finish and then hard coated. PM me with any question's or sales inquiries.
The CP3 has a modded FCA with bored spring. Modded gear case. The poppet springs are upgraded in barrels to hold more fuel press. The accentric is removed and alot of machine work is done to pump case intake and exhaust ports. Many Cp3's have lost their lives to R&D these mods. With this rail and CP3, and MP8 on 100% with 150hp sticks we have seen a constant 22,800 psi at the rail. More than enough to make all the power you want. The photo's are in my gallery. Some of the pic's suck, kinda. Anyone who already has one of my modded rails can upgrade to the MAX for little to nothing, Probably just shipping. thanks.

Last edited:
On the Cp3 description, is that for the stage 2 or 3? Or are the procedures the same, just the 3 gets bored a little more?

On the FCA you take the factory spring and bore it out? Does this effect the integrity of the spring?

Sorry for all the ?s but this is very interesting to me and I understand if you dont want to answer some, its no big deal.

Back