Ive SEEN THE LIGHT!!! Ppump drag truck build

ur saying i will never b faster than a 12.75? thats whats in ur sig or u have a diff truck?

:blahblah1:With a 5 speed dually, yes that it what i am saying. I was just using my time as a reference, not trying to pick a fight.

I'm just trying to help you. Your not the first person to do this, trust me. You'll spend all this time and money with the NV, and one day finally swap in an auto, and think man I wish I would have done this sooner. It will happen, if your serious about racing.

Ha ha maybe would like to b one of the top 5 fast 5-6 speeds bro that's all not gonna b racing it for ever just long enough to get where I want

Told him he should have went for the 6 speed record. But it's going to be nice his truck looks good. Tranny is almost done when I was over there. Still got plenty of things to go though.

Good I want to see that thing at the track. Is he gonna dyno it when is done?

I have no idea I imagine that he would. We will see how things work out. Bull billet tranny looks great.

well chase i finally found this thread been looking guess in the wrong spots i cant wait to see this change i wont forget the way it looked at t-bred and im still very impressed with the dd rig of yours, you have two very nice trucks

lavon not bashing any threads but is there any chance you cold post a couple more pics of your truck if its the one as your avatar thats like my exact truck and it looks sweet

I can send you a link to a few more when I get back from my Wisconsin vacation ....that way we don't clutter up a VP thread with CR trash :)

Lavon

We haven't touched the truck since a couple days before Christmas.
I am headed up to Lavon's in the morning and we are going to put a big dent in it in the next couple days.
I will take pics this time.
Chase

We haven't touched the truck since a couple days before Christmas.
I am headed up to Lavon's in the morning and we are going to put a big dent in it in the next couple days.
I will take pics this time.
Chase

I will stop by tomorrow I can take some pics also.

You weren't supposed to tell him about the new hello kitty interior. It's a surprise.