Jan. 24th Cam Seminar

Zach,
Cody Bruner and I are planning on attending.. I'm sure there will be a few Green... (Yellow) JD engines floating around there too.. I could probably bring a few spares if needed..
Is ?????? from the machine shop in Axtel going to be teaching any of the session? (You know who I'm talking about... Just drawing a blank at the moment..)
Help were we can.. but there to learn too...
Thanks,
Bryan Crouch

I'm also one of Roys past students. I can still remember all the detroit blowers that were tossed into baskets in pieces and Roy saying "Now go watch your slides and put it back together." :hehe: And alot of other things that happened in that department. Count me in I'll be there.

Richard Brown from Riverdale, I gotta see how all the really big HP is made from those HD cams! :Throwup:

Reb, do you really want to come or are you just going to talk smack? I would'nt mind you coming at all. To the class or the pub, if you are going to hang out. But if you are just going to come into my forum and talk s#it.....................don't. You don't see me talking trash on any other sponsors threads. And if all you are going to do is talk nonsense from behind the safety of your keyboard, try coming to the class so you can talk face to face.

Since No one seems to want to do anything other than stage one two three. We are doing one off cams as well as typical performance cams. Because of this, there is a need to show people how to degree camshafts as well as talk about basic cam theory. I guess showing average diesel owners basic cam info. is a problem?

And yes those slides were hell. I spent many an hour watching those pre-vhs slide shows.

Zach

Kip O'Riley - Hutto, TX
Holden Schrader - Circleville, TX
Lance ? - Taylor, TX

George's is fine with us.

Dan Vallance, also i got my truck ready to come down, can i drop it off friday, and where the heck is the pub?

Aparently some of the gear heads here didn't want to have to kick any Baylor Frat boys a$$e$. So It will start at crickets and then maybe move to Wild West. Also most people are either staying at the hilton or the other one right behind it so that they can walk home. Dan, you going to bring some clutches for us to look at? Also I believe majestic is going to bring some ball bearing chargers for everybody to look at.

Zach

Adding another one to the list... should be 3 of us.. my brother is an instructor at TSTC, and is planning to attend too.
Bryan Crouch
Brad Crouch
Cody Bruner

Aparently some of the gear heads here didn't want to have to kick any Baylor Frat boys a$$e$. So It will start at crickets and then maybe move to Wild West. Also most people are either staying at the hilton or the other one right behind it so that they can walk home. Dan, you going to bring some clutches for us to look at? Also I believe majestic is going to bring some ball bearing chargers for everybody to look at.

Zach

Sure i can

BTW the other Hotel is marriot. And for those of you who know their way around Waco I believe there is a nice little hotel down the way a little cheaper, and you could find some crack and female companionship.

BTW the other Hotel is marriot. And for those of you who know their way around Waco I believe there is a nice little hotel down the way a little cheaper, and you could find some crack and female companionship.

Commercial Company :rockwoot:

LOL

Yeah, waco isn't the cleanest of towns.....And then there is Baylor. Almost Polar opposites.

By the way heres my info Justin Filer West, TX. I believe The Randy Rogers Band is playing at Wild West that night. That place will more than likely be pretty packed. Sure to be some pretty good looking split tail running around that joint. :chug: :hump: :cheer:

Well there you go then. I don't know why but Randy Rogers always brings in the girls. I don't know when being 5 feet tall and having a blonde perm became attractive to women, but it apparently works.
Back to cams, I think Nick Almaguer is coming and 10 or 15 of the current diesel students. Should be a pretty good turn out . Roy (aka Fat Roy) the resident diesel guru is going to be stuffing a lot of info into a few hours. It will be helpful if you already know his terminology. Mainly too young, too old, just right 153624(firing order) and Fat Roys facts fuel, air , compression, timing, spark as well your basic four cycles.

Zach

well just found out i wont be able to make it, so count me out... they didnt get the new guy hired in time so he could take my weekend to work.. hopefully i can get some notes from someone?? lol

i'll drink 1 or 2 for you or 3 or well you got the idea, we are staying at the marriot, and Zach the truck is coming your way, and the wife said as soon as i get it back we will send down the Beetle.

Zach,
Glad to see you have stepped up and are giving back to the Diesel community instead of just cashing the checks.

This would have been worth a plane ticket, but we have NADM/SFI tech school the same day alonnnggggg way a way!

Keep up the good work!