Jan. 24th Cam Seminar

big black dodge- to be totally honest it would be a good discussion to list out exactly what is needed at which hp level and why. What is good for 500 is totally different for 800 and so on.

It's actually big blue LOL. And it would be an interesting discussion to see the difference in parts/driving that is needed for building power between the different year of engines.

big black dodge- to be totally honest it would be a good discussion to list out exactly what is needed at which hp level and why. What is good for 500 is totally different for 800 and so on.

It's actually big blue LOL. And it would be an interesting discussion to see the difference in parts/driving that is needed for building power between the different year of engines.

Big and black are only words he uses to describe his women NOT his truck. :hehe: Anyways, thanks for putting on the seminar Zach it was pretty interesting. Learned alot and opened my mind to a few new things. More stuff like this would be pretty cool. Hopefully next time the Patron will be left alone the night before tho. :Cheer: :chug: :badidea:

Leave my women out of this. Lafonda is pretty much The best thing to ever happen to me.
Haha

Did anybody get the HC+s+o2+N+Co2+Co+heat? Just wandering if that was helpful or not.

Leave my women out of this. Lafonda is pretty much The best thing to ever happen to me.
Haha

Did anybody get the HC+s+o2+N+Co2+Co+heat? Just wandering if that was helpful or not.

uh, yeah i got it?????????????????????

Basic chemistry. It was easy to follow.

txblacksmoke, what was wrong with the patron? It was going down smooth for me. LOL

Ya'll missed all the free beer that Dan bought. I bet he bought 20 pitchers...at least. The Zeta Tau Alpha Sorrority(?) was having a national meeting in Waco and about 200 18-24 year old girls were looking for you guys. You probably would not have wanted to hang out with them anyway they were all hot and single and drinking.