John Deere Injectors

you can buy these things by the bucket loads from junk yards...theres a ton of them out there....the body itself isn't the special part...its getting them in the head and the nozzle setup configuration is where it gets you. Ive got a set of them in the new truck....its alot of work though...

you can buy these things by the bucket loads from junk yards...theres a ton of them out there....the body itself isn't the special part...its getting them in the head and the nozzle setup configuration is where it gets you. Ive got a set of them in the new truck....its alot of work though...

And expensive I would imagine.

Not sure where you from but around here a 4455 or any 55 is around 180 - 290 hp if turned up a bit

Farm boy from the midwest , spread alot of pig crap with a 5055 tractor. Along with hoeing alot corn in 55 series combines .

So just saying 55 series JD is a broad statement.

The reason for the JD injector set up is because the inj. will allow much more fuel to flow through the body with single or duel passages. The 2nd gen vp44 inj. body has its limitations and I don't think they can be modified for dual passages atleast I have not found a way.

We have that part of the process licked Jeremy,........... We'll take two bucket loads please.

Back