John Robinson in the 6's and 200's.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvB01UwCRk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvB01UwCRk[/ame]

Off FB I will just leave this here...
********** I haven't been following this weekend. Did you ever line up with John Robinson and show him who's the top dog?
Like · Reply · 37 mins

Greg Hogue's Comp461 Motorsports we planed on the last pass beside him, we fried the ECM and fixed it 5 mins too late . this was the first pass I have been in the car , and my first pass in a few years , I am totally confident we can run the number , and don't mind lining up after I get a few passes under my belt .
Like · 3 mins
Greg Hogue's Comp461 Motorsports John ran good , I know we can run just as good
Like · 3 mins

That's moving now! Looks like he has that car dialed in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.9 at 204.. We we're side by side at finish line . .. I'm certain that now we are truly accepted in the Nhra top dragster class & our fellow racers are absolutely fine with a diesel next to them .. That's one small step for john , one giant leap for diesel

I've said it before, but I'll say it again...

Here's to you, Mr. Robinson! :Cheer::Cheer::Cheer:

John. You're singlehandedly bringing more positive attention to the diesel racing motorsports than we could ever imagine.

It's crazy to think back on your first dragster and what you started with and to see where you're at now.

You're the REAL face of diesel motorsports IMO

this is exactly the kind of positive attention that the sport needs to become more accepted, enjoyed, and furthered.

Well it was a turd as far as spectators went. it was a divisional but there was a ton a racers there . many were there to get their points so they can get into the national events

Maple Grove is the same way, Memorial Day weekend at the NED regionals you can sit anywhere you want. It's by far the best bang for the buck for spectators though other than not seeing top fuel or prostock.

Will

Sent from my flashscan v2