John Robinson in the 6's and 200's.

Great Job bud.

Take note boys and girls. What that team did this weekend was go out and kick the door wide open. John hasn't posted about all the stuff he has done, he didn't sit back and talk about how great he has been for all these years and how he is the god of diesel. That team worked their asses off, kept their mouths shut, left their egos at home and did more in 6.8 seconds for diesel motorsports than......well....... Anyway, thanks for representing us all guys. You guys made us and your sponsors proud. Hopefully it will be an example others will follow.

John. You're singlehandedly bringing more positive attention to the diesel racing motorsports than we could ever imagine.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and all us little guys need people like you to inspire us to do better. Congratulations on a awesome run.

Great Job bud.

Take note boys and girls. What that team did this weekend was go out and kick the door wide open. John hasn't posted about all the stuff he has done, he didn't sit back and talk about how great he has been for all these years and how he is the god of diesel. That team worked their asses off, kept their mouths shut, left their egos at home and did more in 6.8 seconds for diesel motorsports than......well....... Anyway, thanks for representing us all guys. You guys made us and your sponsors proud. Hopefully it will be an example others will follow.

^^ This ^^

I've got mad respect for John and what he has done! Doesn't brag about, beat his chest over the intetwebby, just does work. One of the same reasons why we sponsor Jeff Dean and his dragster. Even while he was fighting an issue he still showed up and ran. Good job John, and congratulations!

Great Job bud.

Perfectly stated. :rockwoot:

Great Job bud.

Well said, Tim. :clap:

Congrats on a GREAT weekend of racing, John and Team! Can't wait to see you guys this coming Saturday. :snoop:

Awesome run John!

Thanks for making the rest of us look a little bit better.

God knows I need all the help I can get.:hehe:

Wonder why Greg hasn't been a good sportsman and congrat John yet?

John, Did he approach you in person at the race and say anything?

6.9 at 204.. We we're side by side at finish line . .. I'm certain that now we are truly accepted in the Nhra top dragster class & our fellow racers are absolutely fine with a diesel next to them .. That's one small step for john , one giant leap for diesel

Good work John!!!! Awesome to hear ya run so well out there with the NHRA guys!!! You make us proud!

Wow, thats odd given his signing in several times yesterday and today. I guess his sportsmanship is about as fast as his car.

John, refresh my memory. Didn't he call you out here and on YB for a race that was to take place several weeks ago? Wasn't Alex supposed to drive?

One last question. How many GM performance parts stickers were affixed to his car or his trailer?

no , we spoke twice about getting them side by side .. rest is history

I picture this conversation something like this..

John> Hey Greg we going to line them up?

Greg> (visibly shaking now, with a distinct cracking in his voice) We will see.

John> Com'n Greg lets do this!

Greg> Limp Mode! It went in limp mode!!!!!

I did see one GM ez up up Tim .. it was on the other side of the property from houge..lol
no decals on car or trailer ..

I picture this conversation something like this..

John> Hey Greg we going to line them up?

Greg> (visibly shaking now, with a distinct cracking in his voice) We will see.

John> Com'n Greg lets do this!

Greg> Limp Mode! It went in limp mode!!!!!
close ... told me " they " wouldn't let him run anybody since it had been so long that he had driven a race car .. I wonder who " they " is ?
but yes he has called us out several times .