John Robinson in the 6's and 200's.

Last pass we ramped Hp up ... Was a sketchy ride ... She shook tires bad ! Broke s bunch of trinkets on car about 2 sec in . Once my teeth straightened out I stomped on her again.. Shook again at 1000', chickened out again & stomped back on it ..lol went 7.18 @ 204.. We're in the show tomorrow , they are taking 32 cars into field tomorrow , we're sitting at 32nd place ..:)

there's some on my phone , me getting them posted on here is like jacking off a bobcat in a phone booth ..just not worth the aggravation ,
I will see if I can find some kid to help me get it posted :)

there's some on my phone , me getting them posted on here is like jacking off a bobcat in a phone booth ..just not worth the aggravation ,
I will see if I can find some kid to help me get it posted :)

Haha, I'll be patient.

a2e5uguv.jpg

vypave4y.jpg

Sent from my flashscan v2

It appears John redlight in the first round against a perfect light by his opponent. Its been a helluva weekend for diesels, you've done us proud.

6.9 at 204.. We we're side by side at finish line . .. I'm certain that now we are truly accepted in the Nhra top dragster class & our fellow racers are absolutely fine with a diesel next to them .. That's one small step for john , one giant leap for diesel

6.9 at 204.. We we're side by side at finish line . .. I'm certain that now we are truly accepted in the Nhra top dragster class & our fellow racers are absolutely fine with a diesel next to them .. That's one small step for john , one giant leap for diesel

Congrats John and crew, well deserved.

:clap::clap::clap:

Congrats John. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy and crew.

:snoop: