JSP's Triples via GTX4508's/Tial stainless housings.

Do you have room to double up a core? Make it twice as thick? Then pressure drop would be half or less than it is now, although airflow through radiator may suffer.

It will get an air to water, I really just wanted to see if I could lower the pressure drop on the air to air and the difference it would make.

Who cares about the power. I'm curious about the mileage. LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Its a 5.9 head that I ported. Not to death but pretty good.

Made the modification to the IC inlet/outlet to 3.5" and it was good for 40hp peak and a good hit throughout the power band.

Fuel only.

My left one for 9.9hp.....:hehe: There is still to much drop across the IC....Better flowing one and its there for sure.

So 2.5 to 3.5" was worth 2.4% increase in RWHP? I don't know what conclusion to draw from that.

Like I said there is still to much drop across the IC. That change alone only lowered the drop by 3 psi. Still looking at 5 psi drop. 3psi at that much flow is obviously about 40hp. It's not like all the plumbing was 2.5, just the two pinch points at inlet and outlet.

What convertor are you running stall wise? I have a 2800-3000rpm on my triple 75's

Forget the mileage, how well does it tow my 5th wheel? :lolly:

I was wondering if I put in 5 point harnesses and built some helments for my horses would it be SAFE to pull my horse trailer with it. I beat it would get awesome mileage and make the 1,000,000 mile mark easy. Can I extend my oil change intervals too?

Actually have no idea, with the cold pipe unhooked so no boost it could only pull it up to about 1800rpm or so. Trying to boost stall it will push it as high as you want to go. Took it to 4500, gets hot instantly then.

Curious on the size of nozzles. Also are you still running the stock plenum or a side Draft so some good intake porting got done? Awesome build and I wish I had a dyno lol.

Curious on the size of nozzles. Also are you still running the stock plenum or a side Draft so some good intake porting got done? Awesome build and I wish I had a dyno lol.

I can tell you it is a side draft, but I am not sure which brand.

Any updates with the new injectors? Also are you going to be able to make it to Edmonton?

Joe,

I was trying to send you a PM to ask a few questions about the Nira but I can't since I don't have enough posts here. Could you send me an email if you'd be willing to answer a few things? Any help would be appreciated since I can't get a response from Nira directly.

Tyler
tmorgan434 (at) gmail.com

Just watched a video of this beast trying to push off a dyno. My hat off to you sir. Have you figured out what caused one of the chargers to grenade?

Yeah I keep planning to update this thread but we're just swamped. I put some more pressure on the gate trying to sneak through that 1700 number and i had just blown the cold air pipe off twice and was jittery. Thought I heard something and let out way to fast at the end of the pull and barked the secondary hard. Broke the shaft then. I should have setup the defuel rate but let it slide.

Not sure what I'll be up to this winter to beat it. Think I can optimize the system some more yet and try and peak right out before we play with some nawz.

Some of the last pulls this summer.
GTX4508Rtriples16901_zps5a8046d5.jpg

TriplesVSS480_zps7620edbf.png

Here's the vid of the truck trying to turn the world LOL dyno is tipping forward and skidding front beams on the cement. That's when I started calling it the Juggernaut. LOL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5-M4Ox3-nY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5-M4Ox3-nY[/ame]

Last edited:
That power curve seems to peak fairly early before letting off. Not saying its not impressive by anymeans, don't get me wrong. Any ideas to try and get it to hold on to the power range a little longer ?