JSP's Triples via GTX4508's/Tial stainless housings.

It also looks like you fit all turbos in and still kept the factory shock tower, or have you since removed it?

Really curious for you to review the equal length header. Does the same setup fit with a log-style?
I'll have the power curves for the 64/480, single 480 and a "big single" to compare against so should have a good reference. The big single isn't mine so that data won't be included unless that party releases it.

You'll have to bring that thing to Edmonton this year so everybody can drool over it in person!

Never know. August blackout is a tough time for us, usually under the crunch getting ready for harvest.

It also looks like you fit all turbos in and still kept the factory shock tower, or have you since removed it?

I had said that the shock tower would be deleted but you right, looks to be no problem and tons of room for air cleaner/shutoff's.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

I saw our Facebook page had 40 new likes overnight, and figured Chris must have posted something.

The setup is shock tower-compatible actually, as it was fitted on our 08 Dodge that I needed running fairly quickly after these pics were taken. The AC canister has to be moved, but otherwise, it WILL FIT a "street" truck pretty easily.

I'm extremely grateful to Chris for giving me the opportunity to build "the dream setup". Indeed, I think records will fall.

Looking to have the setup on a pallet for shipping by the weekend. I just have to recirculate the wastegate, and build the downpipes, and it's done. I'll have some fresh pics to Chris for posting soon.

I'll have the power curves for the 64/480, single 480 and a "big single" to compare against so should have a good reference. The big single isn't mine so that data won't be included unless that party releases it.

Never know. August blackout is a tough time for us, usually under the crunch getting ready for harvest.

I had said that the shock tower would be deleted but you right, looks to be no problem and tons of room for air cleaner/shutoff's.
I guess it makes sense to test it as a complete system. As you say, you have baselines for everything else.

Very nice! Going to try out some cams again now that you have plenty of air?

Tapamaxxing

There was discrepancies about turbine sides being too small and done other things thrown in there... This may change things though.

Very nice Chris!!
I've been wondering when I'd see these finally posted..

Literally can't wait to see and read about your dyno tuning / numbers !!

so what happened with the tripples you have in your advatar?

them 80mm on that dmax are sick to!

Very nice! Going to try out some cams again now that you have plenty of air?

Tapamaxxing

Yeah the rad is remote mounted on the dyno and the front will be all open to do some cam work.

This is how you do 3 80+mm turbo's on a Dmax.

INTENSE!!

This still going to be on a 5.9???

For now. I've got to get off the fence on what bore the holes are going to be here pretty quick. I fricken love the monotherms but can't stand the thought of giving up displacement either.

so what happened with the tripples you have in your advatar?

them 80mm on that dmax are sick to!

Those are them, during initial mock up and construction of a header specifically for this set.

Right say keep it 5.9 till they come out with 6.7 ones but then again when I talked to Mahle a couple of years ago they was going to have 6.7 ones the next year LOL

Yeah the rad is remote mounted on the dyno and the front will be all open to do some cam work.

INTENSE!!

For now. I've got to get off the fence on what bore the holes are going to be here pretty quick. I fricken love the monotherms but can't stand the thought of giving up displacement either.

Those are them, during initial mock up and construction of a header specifically for this set.

Even on a Dmax it's barely working up a sweat at 120+psi. Drive is still below boost. Your set up should do that on a Cummins too even though your down a bunch on turbine flow compared to this set up.