JSP's Triples via GTX4508's/Tial stainless housings.

You gotta love rain. It hasn't stopped in central alberta for a few weeks. Good old off/on showers. Like the saying goes if you don't like the weather in Alberta wait 10 mins.

You gotta love rain. It hasn't stopped in central alberta for a few weeks. Good old off/on showers. Like the saying goes if you don't like the weather in Alberta wait 10 mins.

Ft. Mac is flooded out....lol

Our site on the CLAWR is a soup hole.....

LOL! It must be a slow week here. Nothing major, was just making a quick vid and log of pressure control before I pull the motor to change out the busted block for one filled with C-ment.

If the tran's was still in it I would have dyno'd it NA!

LOL! It must be a slow week here. Nothing major, was just making a quick vid and log of pressure control before I pull the motor to change out the busted block for one filled with C-ment.

If the tran's was still in it I would have dyno'd it NA!

For as many miles and iterations that truck has seen on the dyno, I'm not sure why you even bother with a pesky body. :hehe:

Seriously. You should get some rectangular tubing (Hell, even an old frame) and just mount your entire drive-line to that dyno. Throw some tractor weights over the axle and weld some feet on the front end. Bingo, Chassis dyno mule. Easy access. Rig the APPS next to your dyno control, no pesky climbing.

When was the last time that truck saw the light of day? LOL

I only hate because I'm jealous. If I had a dyno of my own, I'd be the same way. :bow: