JSP's Triples via GTX4508's/Tial stainless housings.

Is't the gear driven one in the stock location anymore?

There are 3 stock cummins cp3's. The two that are belt driven and can be seen up top, and the gear driven one in the stock location behind the front cover.

Hopefully there will be a pretty direct comparison between two 120 over cp3's vs 3 stock cp3's in the next little bit.

Boooyahhh underooo you owe me a beer! LOL Speaking of which what are you doing this weekend txt me.

OK, I obviously didn't get enough coffee this morning. Lets step out of the mans thread, I'll take 'Holy chit, that's a lot of fuel for $800', Alex

Affirmative. Three pumps. One nut.

Lol I should tube frame it! Then I'd have a truck in the mean time!

Affirmative. Three pumps. One nut.

Lol I should tube frame it! Then I'd have a truck in the mean time!

Looking at the picture of the two belt driven pumps, is there enough pulley/belt contact area to drive the pumps without slipping?

So far there is no issue as to slipping, however at ~ 1400hp the pumps are at 65% at 100% I'd imagine there will be a lot of draw.

I built a custom dual rail with a DRV relief and in testing I let all three pumps go full stroke to test the relief and it blew my mind how much they loaded the engine. Surprisingly one DRV can dump enough fuel on de-energization to kill the engine.

I thought controlling the three pumps would be a bit brutal but actually has turned out well. All three fca's are simply connected in parallel and act as one pump. (Don't try this on a factory ECM)

Pressure log during that video:
null_zps5510c8cf.jpg

I have fuel pressure ramping even quicker than commanded. Makes for a pretty snappy throttle.

One day.....

I still have yet to get my engine together. There's always next year I guess. LOL

Nope. Thought about a clamping diode but but in all likely hood there is one internally.