JSP's Triples via GTX4508's/Tial stainless housings.

Wow... That's all I can say. :drool1:

Cant wait to see the final pictures of it in and numbers Chris!

This thread makes my pants fit funny. That is amazing fabwork. Great job.

Yeah the rad is remote mounted on the dyno and the front will be all open to do some cam work.

INTENSE!!

For now. I've got to get off the fence on what bore the holes are going to be here pretty quick. I fricken love the monotherms but can't stand the thought of giving up displacement either.

Those are them, during initial mock up and construction of a header specifically for this set.

If you want to go ahead and let those new style monotherms go that you have sitting around, I may know a guy.... :poke:

The look to be tial sport pieces. I see they also machined gt42 comp housings for the gt45 chra's. Great looking set up jsp looking forward to the results!

If you want to go ahead and let those new style monotherms go that you have sitting around, I may know a guy.... :poke:

Too late, they are already being broken in, getting ready for those triples. :ft:

Wish I could see it in person.

I'm hoping Chris manages to chop the roots it has grown into the dyno off this year and makes some events in it. Maybe even surprise some people and hook it to a sled.

Play time must be over and the working time of year must be here for Chris.

Hope he finds time to get it going with the trips!! :)

I heard through the grapevine that they are in a box, on a shelf in JSP's possession. However it is his busy time of year, so they will be there for a bit longer yet.

Remember farmers are busy May-July, and Sept -Nov. Rest of the year they spend money......lol.

Most crop farmers I know are done and worrying about the little things. (where to drink beer, what course to play, is the boat running yet) you know the little things..LOL

LOL yeah its been nose to the grindstone. An exceptionally late season has really put the screws to us to get everything caught up.