July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

i would think so most drag track allow them do to pulling the drag vehicle.

YES

Please..... No racing/speeding in the pitts

:thankyou2:

not gonna be any of that, just dunno how big the place is and if im camping in one pits and i wanna go over to the other pits or to the sh!thouse in a hurry i can. if its not needed ill just leave it on the trailer.

to any nadm guys ive been trying to get ahold of yall but no luck. 3 days 6 phonecalls and an email later no communication have some questions for you guys regarding the event and just a few others. im sorry i no its off topic just hopeing i can speak with someone soon the events right around the corner. i just recently signed up as well. sorry again hope the right person sees this. shoot me a pm if you do.

The messenger system on the 800 number decided to quit playing and none seems to be able to fix it.

pm your phone number and I'll call you.

If you are Nathan, I just replied to your email.

gene how's the track down there coming? is it nice? i need to know weather or not to rotate douches tires after the 110 ft burnout he did tonight... :bang

At about 400 tons of premium clay, hauled in today, the report from the field is it would break parts.

The tri-axles backing in to dump are barely cutting a track.

hmmm sounds like i need to take my 33's off and run a set of 35's with duals out back to get some bite on this track LOL

gene how's the track down there coming? is it nice? i need to know weather or not to rotate douches tires after the 110 ft burnout he did tonight... :bang

I predict douche wont leave the line.....:kick:LOL

nah the cool palace to be is at the track!!!

this is true, but i didnt want ya'll krimpet squishers to feel bad when i was rockin the mega cab with the ol lady:shake: ill see u guys there though...im tryin to leave as soon as i can to watch the ricers get whooped up on friday night!