July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

Where can I find the rules for the NADM 12.0 index quick diesel drag racing to make sure my truck will pass tech. It's been a while im not sure if anything has changedddd.

Ok quick question, for the front drive shaft loop. If you have u-joint shields that are about 8" long and 6" ID that goes around the universal and extends back towards the transfer case is that considerd a loop with in 6" of the u joint?

Thanks Brett

Ok quick question, for the front drive shaft loop. If you have u-joint shields that are about 8" long and 6" ID that goes around the universal and extends back towards the transfer case is that considerd a loop with in 6" of the u joint?

Thanks Brett

Come on, Where are my drag racers? The clock is ticking:rules:

Yeah it's a piece of 6" 1/4" pipe thats been cut down the middle and bolted together it runs from the front of the joint to a few inches behind the joint. It's about 6-8 inches long up and down the shaft.

As long as it catches the front of the driveshaft in the first 6", then meets the spec.

thanks Jeremy, I got a hole cut in the bed for the hitch,anybody know if thats a issue???

Hey Norm call me dude, If I remember right you have a Nextel? If so my DC number is 165*324420*3. Hit me up man we wanna hook up with you guys Sat morning and convoy! I think Hodecker and his crew might meet up with us as well!!!:Cheer:

Damm, My rear drive shaft front loop is 7" fron the backside of the actual U joint it self. How anal are the gonna be checking these?

Damm, My rear drive shaft front loop is 7" fron the backside of the actual U joint it self. How anal are the gonna be checking these?
PM Chuck aka Woodsrat. Normally if you're following the spirit of the rule it's fine.

Darn, I wanted to see your truck go down the track. I figured you Ohio boys had extra turbos stored in the potato cellar....