July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

Just talked to Skynyrd and he said everyone's at the Steak & lube partying.
They're not letting anyone in tonight from what i've heard.

Sorry guys but won't be there tommorow! Broke the cam tonight up here in MI. I'm really really sorry we won't be avle to make it, goodluck to all!

WOW

Welll we just got back to the hotel, and all I have to say is WOW what an event put on by a great organization. I knew that bringing big time diesel sled pulling and drag racing to PA would be a hit but I dont think anyine would have thought it would have gone off this well. I was a little dissapointed in the fact that no one really did the show n' shine but myself and Hammer but hey people werent here for a show n' shine they were here for a pull and race and that is exactly what they got. Thanks to Numidia and NADM for making this happen and to the guy that behind the scenes made this happen by getting NADM to hook up with Numidia raceway great job on your part I honestly didnt think it could be pulled off but was I wrong. All in all great time had by everyone and it seemed like their were no outside the gates problems like at other events. Hope to see it allagain next year her in PA.

Rob

Ya man that was a great show. I just wish my truck didnt crap out on me for the second week in a row. Looks like i have to get a new fuel pump. But other than that there were some sweet trucks there. Who was the common rail (light blue i think) running in the 10s or 11s? It looked like it was still a steet truck but it was haulin like hell man. That was impressive.

Good event had a great time wishin nadm would run a prostreet style 1 \4 mile class allin all good time though

Just talked to Team Green. They said there was a great crowd and a really well run show. Congrats to NADM on a great event.

Wish I could have gotten there sooner but between work until 2 and getting lost following the wrong directions we only got to see the last 2 hours.

I'm on my way home now and I got there around 11 because a truck in our convoy broke down but the event was still a lot of fun and well organized, and went smooth. I'll deffinetly be back next year!

some sled pulling results...

2.6 was won by brandon swanson

2.8 won by brandon swanson also...talk about a good running CR.
I got 3rd in 2.8 so i was happy with that.

super street was won by the ressurected ram, dont know the name. jeremy denson got 2nd with the disturbed truck.

scheids new mod took the mod class, only one other mod showed up, which was off constantly.

we had a blast up here and the weather is great.

posting from my phone here at the track camping this morning

I'm glad it was a great well run event, I NEED TO KNOW RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

My Sorry A$$ had to work all weekend!!!

Someone post up......

quick diesel, a silver dmax that has a camo stripe i apologize took 1st, karl meihter (sp) took second crazy final round karl ran an 11.99, myself and a maroon powerstroke again apologize took 3rd and 4th, prostreet if i am remeber correctly a white Dmaz took 1st the scheid 4 wheel drive truck (smith racing) i beleive im not positve took 2nd blew somethin up final round kinda looked like a charger, and im not sure about ET class there were alot trucks running that class

Man what a GREAT TIME!! I was really glad this came to PA and the event was went great I thought. Thanks for all that made this happen!!! Nobody acting stupid and getting outta hand...... GREAT TIME!! Ill be back next year for sure!

Brandin Swanson it was nice to meet ya dude, and congrats on your win's in the 2.6 and 2.8 class's!! You have your self a MEAN RUNNING CR!!

Cummins Fever it was good to meet you as well man and thanks for taking my TST off my hands!!