July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

I had a great time! Great turn out, very well put together. :rockwoot:
Can't wait until next year. Gonna make this a yearly trip.
Some pics.
Numidia2009148.jpg

Numidia2009131.jpg

Numidia2009042.jpg

Numidia2009092.jpg

Must do a little self patting on the back. Thanks to DTech for sponsering the series this year and hopefully making the payoffs better.

I didn't get to really enjoy the event as most people did, but there sure were a lot of trucks there. I'm glad we had such a good turnout, and everyone helped make it a success.

I also want to thank all you guys who raced and pulled for not hitting me and my crew lol. And I also would like to thank those of you who came up to our booth to check out the images from the day. And if you purchased any shots of your trucks you should have them in 5-7 days, and huge thank you for supporting our business.

(incase you aren't sure what I'm talking about, I was the official event photographer. Our booth was the J&V Martini Photography booth behind the grandstands.)

Oh ya one more thing.
I have to give a special thanks to Charlie of Airdog. We had one of our members with a broke AD150. Todd caught Charlie as he was just leaving the event. Charlie came over with his rig, helped diagnose the problem and gave Todd a brand new replacement AD150. Can't beat that!

Thanks to all the sponser's

D-Tec thank you very much! We need more like you. Thanks again Jeff

Great job NADM guys and a big thanks to all the sponsors. Ya'll put on a really good event, I was glad to be a part of it.

Great event, great turnout and it was super fun. I was extremely pleased with the format, and the weekend as a whole. Hats off to the crew who worked hard to put on a good event.
Everyone behaved, and I caught up with some old friends, made some new ones, and saw some great racing/pulling. I can't wait till next year.

this was the best event put on by a sanctioning body that i have ever attended.the weather was perfect,the track was very nice and well kept and they seemed like they enjoyed having us there.sure there were a few problems like the food area being overwhelmed but these things happen and i am sure it will be addressed and fixed for the next event.the Nadm staff was super organized,congrats on a great event.i hope other participants ,vendors ,spectators and sponsors were happy with the event.i will be back...

I didn't get to really enjoy the event as most people did, )
\
NEITHER DID WE !!!(NADM staff)

Huge thanks to everybody who made this happen, fans, sponsors, racers pullers, staff, track owner. Local police and Fire departments, you guys ROCK.

To my knowledge, this is the first Diesel event that ran racing and pulling simultaneously, with a Diesel Monster Truck and a jet truck using up what little dead time there was.

It wasn't easy.:bang:bang but from the feed back we are getting, it worked.:cheer:

Action packed from the 4 mile back up on the highway at 8:00 am to the brake less, slipping transmission forklift loading the sled weights on a hill, to the Modified pulling class ripping the mountain top to shreds, at 8:00 pm.

Official results up soon.

CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!

\
NEITHER DID WE !!!(NADM staff)

Huge thanks to everybody who made this happen, fans, sponsors, racers pullers, staff, track owner. Local police and Fire departments, you guys ROCK.

To my knowledge, this is the first Diesel event that ran racing and pulling simultaneously, with a Diesel Monster Truck and a jet truck using up what little dead time there was.

It wasn't easy.:bang:bang but from the feed back we are getting, it worked.:cheer:

Action packed from the 4 mile back up on the highway at 8:00 am to the brake less, slipping transmission forklift loading the sled weights on a hill, to the Modified pulling class ripping the mountain top to shreds, at 8:00 pm.

Official results up soon.

CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!

LOL yeah but you guys kept me entertained by the conversations ya'll were having on the radio's.:hehe:

I think next year I will definitely need to hire a second photographer and bring a Rhino/golf cart or something to get around quicker. Because I didn't have a whole lot of time to get into position for the different event's/classes.

All in all it was great event, and I hope I am asked to come back next year. Thanks to the staff of the NADM for having me there to capture this awesome event.

.......a few problems like the food area being overwhelmed but these things happen and i am sure it will be addressed and fixed for the next event..........

I'd like to address that issue as it seems to have been brought up as the biggest complaint, and then we can put it to rest.

The track insisted on keeping the food concessions, they didn't want any other competition. (I dont blame them)They are used to having 300-800 person crowds. We told them 3000 was very possible even with it being the first event there.

They didn't believe us.

NOW they do!!!!!:hehe:

Sorry if anyone went hungry, it will be addressed next time.

just my own opinion but i think for next year you can loose the 18 second jet truck other then that i enoyed it and hope to be there next year as a participant rather then just a spectator

LOL yeah but you guys kept me entertained by the conversations ya'll were having on the radio's.:hehe:

We like to have fun on the radios!!!:poke: Especially when racing and pulling is on a conflicting schedule...:evil:evil

I'd like to address that issue as it seems to have been brought up as the biggest complaint, and then we can put it to rest.

The track insisted on keeping the food concessions, they didn't want any other competition. (I dont blame them)They are used to having 300-800 person crowds. We told them 3000 was very possible even with it being the first event there.

They didn't believe us.

NOW they do!!!!!:hehe:

Sorry if anyone went hungry, it will be addressed next time.

i think i was able to get somethign about the time the mods got done pulling and 1/2 the people were gone.... and by that time fountian drink was bassicly all that was left :hehe:

BTW how many did come through the gates?

just my own opinion but i think for next year you can loose the 18 second jet truck other then that i enoyed it and hope to be there next year as a participant rather then just a spectator
x2
that jet engine is the same size that is in a friedn Jet car.. traps 300ish in the 1/4

i was think bob motz or equivalant was going to show up.... saw him at the diesel dogs @ PRP in april that was :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

It was a great event and i had a awesome time. NADM did a great job planning / organizing this. Thanks to NADM and the sponsers....the payouts were awesome.

Brian Jelich

first off id like to thank gene for giving me my ticket in the econo lodge parking lot! i think that was the one little thing that kept me from losing it trying to get those turbos swapped out! :bang (for those who saw this, yes i thought i was a moron too!, it all went perfect though go figure!)

i only saw one truck do a baby burnout in the parking lot ...so no TS repeat....

the stuckey crew was priceless on friday!

as for the actual event! lol exceptionally well organized... i really liked the format of drag-pull-drag-pull excellent idea!

ill most definitley be back next year.