July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

as for the actual event! lol exceptionally well organized... i really liked the format of drag-pull-drag-pull excellent idea!

ill most definitley be back next year.

only thing sucks about that is the particpant have little time to M&G everyone. not much wrong with that though... rather have lots and lots of action than the opposite

Awesome event, NADM did a hell of a job putting this on, speeding things up, running two different events sideby side with minial down time to keep the fans in the stands and interested. The pay outs rock with NADM, I got paid more for 3rd place than I ever have for winning any other place. Gives you a little more incentive to want to travel when you have chance to win something. I hope I can make more events in the future with NADM.

Seems to me that the gripes people have are all due to the track owners not taking NADM seriously when they said that the people WILL show for this event. After a chat with Gene he said that they were really surprised with the turnout and success of the event, and that they were unprepared for the amount of people that showed. You can complain about it...but we all know thats awesome when a first time event draws that big of a crowd!

Thanks and hats off to those who made this possible, NADM, sponsors, Numidia dragway, the big name teams that showed to show off and make the fans enjoy their day, and all the competitors for being decent people and making the diesel crowd look good for a change.

yeah...i can see how that would suck for the guys runnin. mainly if u wanted to drag and pull. i forgot...thanks to garrett from pure diesel power. *****in free t-shirt! and a heck of a nice guy

Awsome payout's!!!!!!

WoW!! Payout's like that will make a guy travel and take the family. I hope they do the event there again. I like the track layout and the moutains. Thanks to all the NADM crew you should be proud. Jeff

so basically the complaints are
1. tough for guys runnin both drag and pull
2. food

not to shabby for the first time! considering i sat in the bed of my buddies truck in the tech line at ts for a longer time than all the sled pull classes at numidia!
good show!

Great Job Gene and Crew!!! I had a great time all weekend. I enjoyed hearing some of those stories in the Gazebo!! I will definitely be back next year. The only complaint I had was too many trucks in the parking lots and not on the tracks!!!!

Is there anything that can be done about getting the crowd closer to the pulling track? Did the track have some goofy rules against it?

Or like for next year if they put up some concrete barriers, we can be closer?

I know I was only there for an hour, but having to sneak inside Radzierez's roped off playpen was the only way to get my fix of the action.

Great Job Gene and Crew!!! I had a great time all weekend. I enjoyed hearing some of those stories in the Gazebo!! I will definitely be back next year. The only complaint I had was too many trucks in the parking lots and not on the tracks!!!!

Was nice meetin ya. How about Habeb lol good ole cooter bob. Was my first event and i loved it minus the sunburn but means the weather was good for the most part. Was my first dyno run and thought it was pretty cool. Loved seeing all the trucks running woulda been nice to see the pullers a lil closer but, overall it was a great time.

Is there anything that can be done about getting the crowd closer to the pulling track? Did the track have some goofy rules against it?

I know I was only there for an hour, but having to sneak inside Radzierez's roped off playpen was the only way to get my fix of the action.

That rule was from the track owner...he said it was due to his insurance.

That rule was from the track owner...he said it was due to his insurance.

I figured as much. I hope they can do something about it next time. Watching SS and Mod trucks from 100 yds or more away takes a lot of the "feel" away.

dont know... i was within spitting distance of the track. several times

dont know... i was within spitting distance of the track. several times

I know, but I was told from bystanders that "you're not supposed to be in there".

Adam, I was with some other guys going elsewhere and I saw you swapping tires. I meant to come over and say hello but by the time we got back you weren't around. :(

I figured as much. I hope they can do something about it next time. Watching SS and Mod trucks from 100 yds or more away takes a lot of the "feel" away.

Yeah, where they wanted the fans to stand was stupid. But I have to agree that where everyone ended up was a little close. All it takes is one truck to come off the track into that crowd and we can forget having this event the following year.

Big thanks too NADM, D-tech, and Numedia! Fantastic event! Couldnt have asked for better. Keep up the good work!

I Watching SS and Mod trucks from 100 yds or more away takes a lot of the "feel" away.

That "feel" you mention,is busted parts slicing through your thick skull, you ninny.:hehe:

A good 150 feet of that track was elevated, so busted parts would have been at eye level.

Barriers were promised 3 months ago and set to be delivered,, finally, in 2 weeks. Not very helpful for this years show.

I know, but I was told from bystanders that "you're not supposed to be in there".

Adam, I was with some other guys going elsewhere and I saw you swapping tires. I meant to come over and say hello but by the time we got back you weren't around. :(

i was all over the place.. between drill dieing and borrowed drill dieing and loaning tools to anthony (XDP truck) meating people, watching, talking and general :blahblah1: i wasnt around much.

could have called my gave you my cell# lol

Big thanks too NADM, D-tech, and Numedia! Fantastic event! Couldnt have asked for better. Keep up the good work!

Hey Matt it was great meeting you, and congrats bud. You ran great yesterday!
I'm working on the orders already so hopefully you should have your prints in about 5 days.

I would like to say THANK YOU to NADM and all of the sponsors for the best NADM race I've attended! It was a very well organized event, from what I seen. The weather and mountain views were perfect as well.:rockwoot:

Brian Buchanan

Just wanted to say great event, I met alot of great people. Even though we couldnt get in to camp at the track friday night i still had a great time camping outside the fence in the neighbors field and look forward to attending this event agian next year.