July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

they don't have cellars out in that part of ohio,flatlanders,you better get that charger fix,now i'm going to party without you,waaaa,wa

Lloyd Mills is the man!:rockwoot:

I am now nadm compliant, got the front and back loop on and Lloyd whittled me up another rear loop for my 2 pc driveshaft.
Also installed my just got there today injectors, going to run the 4.3 smarty tune. The TNT/R and my truck, just does not get along.

The truck will be a little slower, but atleast it might stay together this time.

wayne

Lloyd Mills is the man!:rockwoot:

I am now nadm compliant, got the front and back loop on and Lloyd whittled me up another rear loop for my 2 pc driveshaft.
Also installed my just got there today injectors, going to run the 4.3 smarty tune. The TNT/R and my truck, just does not get along.

The truck will be a little slower, but atleast it might stay together this time.

wayne

Don't give Lloyd a big head.:cheer:
I'm glad you got it back together, I was hoping to see thing run this weekend. :Cheer:

I just want to give all the competitors a heads up, if any of you would like specific pictures of your trucks. Be sure to stop at the J&V Martini Photography booth near the concession stands and tell the girls who you are, what truck, and what you want. That way they will radio the information to me and I will do my best to get the shots you want.

If you have any questions shoot me a PM, and if you want to get an idea of what I do just click the link in my signature and go to the albums page.

Pullers with small trailers who are not afraid of a narrow road, veer right at the last Catawissa,light, and follow rt 42 out of Catawisssa. Approx 4 miles down, turn left onto Ideal Park road, proceed about 1/4 mile turn right onto Slabtown road, proceed a few feet to the stop sign, continue straight onto Quaker House meeting road.

Approx 1 mile, turn right on Dragstrip Road, that will take you into the back gate, which is the pulling pits. Pulling vehicles only through that gate, unpaved entrance.

For those of us coming in from the South, is there any need to go all the way around and come in that way or can we come up RT 42 and make a right on Dragstrip Rd. and just go past the main entrance and down to the pullers pits entrance?

Address is

10 dragstrip Rd
Numidia, PA

Qualifications for WS start at 1 PM, sled pull starts at 4 PM

Man this all is starting to sound a little:homo:With Krimpets or krampets or kumquats or what ever the hell your talkin about. I think i will be staying in the trailer with a shotgun at the door, anybody care to knock:hehe:

LMAO

well we will be glad to see you there scott. its going to be a great day.

Dang someone save us a spot! Were pulling in that state up north tongiht then truckin on over for a 11hr drive to there!

mean teching WS at 1300 right?

Staright from the horses mouth.

Open at 8:00 am, racing starts at 9:00, WS sled pulling qualifications start at approx 1:00 pm, possibly followed by 2.6 quals if needed. SS, Mod, 2.8, 2.6 follow racing finals, approx 4:00 pm.

I believe he is refering to basically an elimination round so that the show does not take forever and a day, but I could be wrong.

Well I'm here and their tryin not to let anybody in the gates till tomorrow....WTF?

Anyone know how the parking is? Id like to run the trans am down but i dont want to park it in a hay field haha.

Back