July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals
NADM is proud to announce for the first time July 18, 2009 at the Numidia Dragway in Numidia PA the A&A/Keystone East Coast Nationals!

A&A Auto Stores along with their parent company Keystone Automotive is hosting NADM's East Coast National with all classes for D-Tech Drag Racing, Sled Pulling and Dyno on July 18th.

This event will take over the mountain top where Numidia sits (beautiful view), Numidia Dragway is newly remodeled 1/4 mile track with modern fiber optic electronics, huge pit area for trailers/campers, large vendor midway with A&A Auto store tents and may different Keystone vendors along with NADM's sponsor vendors. Large area for Sled Pulling and sled pull pit area along with DPM's Dyno being on the grounds!

$30,000 Cash in Purses & Give-aways for participants and attendees(fans)!

Test and Tunes start Friday night with the event gates opening at 8AM Saturday! We run till we are done!

Hushpower's monster truck will be there crushing and running along with a few more surprises!

This event will be televised along with streaming video live on the internet!

THIS WILL BE A LARGE AND WELL PROMOTED EVENT FOR DIESEL MOTORSPORTS!

8am saturday? Well looks like I'm going to be half asleep yet... I talked to the track the other night, didn't even know it. He asked me about a diesel event at the track. Good people. Never been to teh track but all my friends so every weekend. There is another track around here but everyone goes there now and they say they loved the track before and they are remodeling it so it will be even better! Now time to get the guys around here together and bring them out of the woodwork to show up!

I was there with Mikey in November, they have really put a lot of work into upgrading the facility, new buildings, new surface, fiber optics, very clean and well maintained. It's on their schedule on their website!

Should be cooler during the summer compared to down south - good chance to see some beautiful mountain country - within 2 hrs of Philly, NY city, Pokonos mountains, etc.

The southern drag boys said they would be there for sure!:cheer:

i found it on google maps. but it is close to hazleton pa.

Cant find it on the map! what other cities are around there.

it's about 674 miles and 10 hours from me and you're about 2 hours south from here. I figured about 800 miles one way for you

Do i have to be a member to pull there?

Yes, to compete in any sanctioned events NADM does you need to sign up as a member. It's well worth it though. Something around $45 which gets you discounts through vendors, a 1yr subscription to Diesel World, a chance at some nice purses and the knowledge that you signed up with one of the best organizations in the sport :)

I'll be there its only about 2 hours from me and my sister lives right there in pottsville PA.

only 4hrs and 15 mins i should be there, with a pretty healthy running convoy from ct.

Just incase you didnt see my truck, oops i mean the flyer LOL

keystone.jpg

Just checked the schedule and im free that weekend so we will be there