July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

Ron, Email me the revision and ill print out a bunch this week for our area

Hey Mikey, Ron better get on the phone with the store down here they still aren't giving out the flyiers or even have them in the store here in S.burg:poke:

They are printing them this week! I will be at their Big Show this weekend passing out the flyers and promoting the show for local stores!

The show is in Meadowlands NJ, they soon will be selling tickets for the show!

Thanks for checking.:bow:

They are printing them this week! I will be at their Big Show this weekend passing out the flyers and promoting the show for local stores!

Well i'm going too!!! Maybe i can grab some off of you, i'll see if i can get some kake to bring you too... LOL

What show is that?

Got back from the Keystone Big Show and met many new diesel shops that is in the NE including one on Long Island! Great group of guys with lots of new diesels that I was promised will show up in PA to compete with some Midwest trucks!

About 200 vendors with about 2500 people per day (estimate) coming through - great crowd! This show is only open to shops, part stores, distributors etc.

I was also shocked to see so many Canadian diesel heads interested in coming down to the PA show!

Great time and thanks to John and Mike from Global Truck Outfitters for keeping Chad and I occupied on Saturday night - lol!

I was meaning more of the Super Street guys. Thats one hell of a class when you get everyone together. I guess Ingram/Scheid is a SS truck. Im pumped, its gonna be awesome.