July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

I plan to make it 8 hour trip.
Brandon

Heck thats nothing. Its like 8 hours to where your at. Then another 8 to the pull. You better show at a pull in MO sometime this year. Show-me Smokers will have a few good you can come play in.

Heck thats nothing. Its like 8 hours to where your at. Then another 8 to the pull. You better show at a pull in MO sometime this year. Show-me Smokers will have a few good you can come play in.

That math is abotu right. Takes 15hrs from st louis to my house, your shooting straight across 80 instead of 180 and yea id say your onyl about 1/2 an hour more than to my house. You may jsut have to stop over anthony.

We can do that. Hoping to drag Gilmore along with me as well.

That would be sweet! Heck, we should have a cookout and bonfire at my place one of the nights. Maybe see if anyone can make it up the hill in their truck!

Well Ron if your flying in your most likely going to fly into williamsport, which is my home town. You would fly bout 600ft over my house. Unless you fly into harrisburg or wilkebarre or something. I don't know if the hosue can handle all yall but if you guys are coming in thursday. just stay in williamsport (its cheaper) that night and we can party on my land that night. Heck, even if we all go to the bar, its only a right turn, 2 right turns, or 3 right turns to all the hotels in this town. Its up to anyone if they want to get together. Then its not a long drive to the track and stuff friday.

Im down for anything. As long as Gene is gonna cook up some good ole' pork like last year!!!

numidia is close to my house, but i am going to school out here in lima ohio, as soon as i am done with work that thursday, i will be heading east and driving through the night again to get home friday morning

Lima u are only 45min north of me!
Brandon

heck u were at the meeting saturday. Now it all comes together.

If yall get in at a decent time I think it could happen. A guy on teh next hill over does them for all types of people. Went to school with his son. Could give him a call.

Back