July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

keystone.jpg

Since when is Pennsylvania spelled with an "N" at the end?

If Mike created the flyer that is the problem. :hehe:
Brandon

:doh::bang hope that hasnt gone to print

Not that I know of. We all make mistakes, it will be taken care of.

I notice the mistake yet they call me the "dumbass":hehe: Just playing Gene. Just glad we noticed it now.

Dang, I had Gene proofread it - lmao!:hehe::hehe:

It was fixed before it went out - Mikey got an early version!

I'm glad you guys read the thing!:bang

Dang, I had Gene proofread it - lmao!:hehe::hehe:

It was fixed before it went out - Mikey got an early version!

I'm glad you guys read the thing!:bang

Ron, Email me the revision and ill print out a bunch this week for our area

Word has it the southern boys will be making the trip up for this one. It's looking like a great show.

Dave.... what about any drag events in the south or close by ?? You guys have a LOT of great looking sled pull events but, the drag racing seems to be lacking ??

Dave.... what about any drag events in the south or close by ?? You guys have a LOT of great looking sled pull events but, the drag racing seems to be lacking ??

Who cares about drag racing :kick: Just kidding Ty!! Your truck gonna be even faster than last year??

Who cares about drag racing :kick: Just kidding Ty!! Your truck gonna be even faster than last year??

That seems to be the consensus. I suppose there's many more of you guys than draggers though. That's easily seen in the size of the events and sponsors for pulling.

all I can hope for this year is to even make it to any race events, especially this one and to have it be as consistent as it was last year ( no breaks )

That seems to be the consensus. I suppose there's many more of you guys than draggers though. That's easily seen in the size of the events and sponsors for pulling.

all I can hope for this year is to even make it to any race events, especially this one and to have it be as consistent as it was last year ( no breaks )

Dont worry my drag racing fiends - Dragster Dave is booking tracks as we speak - a nice series toward your direction! Give him another week!

I will be announcing another one as soon as I finish this response. :poke:

Campgrounds!

For those of you planning a few extra days or make this event a trip check out some of the local attractions for the family! One of the oldest and original playgrounds for New Yorkers for years!

Largest and oldest (1926) operating Amusement Parks just a few miles from track along with large campgrounds - great wooden rollercoasters!

http://www.knoebels.com/index.asp

Also the sweetest place on earth - Hersey PA - chocolate for the gals!

http://www.hersheypark.com/index.php

ron, I really can't take you seriously with that avatar.. Now your talking about roller coasters and chocolate..... You are starting to freak me out......

Lol.. But seriously I have been to all of the major amusement parks. But knobles is still by far my favorite... They also have a black smith shop and a wood working shop.. You can watch these guys make stuff... It's very interesting...

ron, I really can't take you seriously with that avatar.. Now your talking about roller coasters and chocolate..... You are starting to freak me out......

Lol.. But seriously I have been to all of the major amusement parks. But knobles is still by far my favorite... They also have a black smith shop and a wood working shop.. You can watch these guys make stuff... It's very interesting...

Hey they dont call me metro diesel man for nothingLOLLOLLOL

I just want people to know they can bring their families to enjoy the area:rockwoot:

RK