july 24 TS updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever tried to launch a vehicle like that on a 150+ degree track Anthony ?
Didn't think so...you have no idea how much that changes things.

As I said this thing is getting blown way out of proportion. Lets quit pointing fingers.

and you don't have a truck.
You are a wanabee who moooches rides.
Get over your self!

why does that have any relevance to this thread? Just because one doesn't own a truck doesn't make them any less qualified to have an opinion on the issue.

Have you ever tried to launch a vehicle like that on a 150+ degree track Anthony ?
Didn't think so...you have no idea how much that changes things.

Nice excuse!:bow: If thats your reason I have nothing else for you. You win. Un-contested win in the class at that. Slow or not. At least there was a race not a practice session.

This is really going nowhere.
It's been established that mike didn't do anything wrong by the rules. Some will back him, some won't.
Everyone has had a chance to voice their opinions and I don't see a whole lotta good coming from this thread.
Dennis and crew put on a heck of a race and this is only taking away from that.
I'm as guilty as anyone for getting off on this tangent....but we should be thanking the Perrys and their staff for even making it happen...not whatever we're doing right now.
That being said...I'm closing this one.

Slow times??? Seth ran a 9.24 @ 152 Saturday in a 4x4.... That is sorta the fastest/quickest prostreet pass ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.