June 5 in Ohio

Subman....
Its nice to see that you are so eloquent with your words,but,Junior,I think not.

Nice save Brandon, I'm surprised the track officials didn't catch the oil down. That happened at Mission in BC earlier this spring to the Armour truck. It was coolant from a blown freeze plug from the previous truck, track officials didn't see it but some fans did and were trying to get the track officials attention. Luckly he didn't hit the wall.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1lWe9KD4fw[/MEDIA]

Found out later that another racer left a 1' wide oil slick from 150' before the 1/8th to ~100' past where I ended up against the wall. As soon as I hit the oil the back end kicked out and I was along for the ride. 7.08@98, sideways. :)
QUOTE]

I had a blast Rain didn't bother us or Tim. He caught a bad ass pic Of Matt's truck pulling with lightning striking in the backround. I told him to make an account so he can post it.

Everyone was real nice to Tim to tell him how they could set him up with a Jr Dragster and hand throttles etc so he can drive. Tim wants a diesel now for his first truck. LOL

We had a great time other than the dyno putting out strange #'s.

Brandon, my hat is off to you. I thought the front clip was going to take the grunt of the blow. Driving skill or luck, you had it! Good job.

Glad to know my rig can still pull something with my POS stock trans, found out by dropping off a pulling truck and trailer over to Chucks (New Era) lot. If anyone sees this let me know that Tom got his clutch fixed and on his way home. Darn shame I did not even get Tom's last name.

Also, thanks to Chris for working with me replacing the headgasket until 4:30am before the race. Couldn't have laid down that pass without your help!
Maybe you shouldn't thank him, you wouldn't have hit the oil without him ;)

Seriously Brandon, great job keeping it shiny side up. You looked like a pro drifter out there. Glad you're okay, and metal parts can be fixed.

Regards,
Michael Pliska, who has shown the non-shiny side to the spectators before...

So Brandon, did you poop yourself?

Everyone tells me I should have. All I thought was "don't over correct, don't over correct, don't over correct". It's racing, this stuff happens.

We had a great time other than the dyno putting out strange #'s.

Brandon, my hat is off to you. I thought the front clip was going to take the grunt of the blow. Driving skill or luck, you had it! Good job.

:hehe: I thought it was gonna hit hard too.

Maybe you shouldn't thank him, you wouldn't have hit the oil without him ;)

Seriously Brandon, great job keeping it shiny side up. You looked like a pro drifter out there. Glad you're okay, and metal parts can be fixed.

Regards,
Michael Pliska, who has shown the non-shiny side to the spectators before...

Thanks Michael! The pass was setup to show this truck's need for a Comp licensed driver. :evil

Brandon,

You are a champion driver after seeing how you saved that run! Close, very close! You handled it like a pro!

Hope the damage is not too bad so you can get out there again!

Also, thanks to Chris for working with me replacing the headgasket until 4:30am before the race. Couldn't have laid down that pass without your help!

Not a problem Brandon...glad to help out. Appreciate the bed for Casey and I as well...a little sleep goes a long way on raceday:hehe:

From where I was at the starting line, I thought for sure you were going into the wall head on. Good job!!

Chris

BTW, CHUCK!!!! Get a faster golf cart next year:hehe:

wow ! nice job handling that Brandon. It scared me just watching the video.

apparently you've had a "coke" with him and enjoyed some lady watching as well.

:bow: all hail wannabesledpuller

(im gonna hear about thisLOL)

Nawww he just tries to be a smooth talker to my girlfriend. LOL

CalvinandNicole.jpg

You better Watch Calvin, he's a smooth operator when it comes to the ladies!

Kind of can't blame him i guess

Ya, when he knows they won't just turn and walk away like the ladies that don't know him do. I would give it a try to haha! Looking forward to seeing you guys this year. I'm sure it will be as good of a time as it usually is. I've talked to Calvin a few times in the past week. Hes as ate up as ever. See you guys soon.

I'll tell you this Micheal, if she can cook you should keep her.
If she can't cook just find something else she's good at and keep her.
I've only met her once and I already miss her a little bit. :hehe:

Back