June 5 in Ohio

wish my drive shaft wouldnt have broke wouldve liked to pull in the pull off, good turnout though esp. for what the weather was doing.

Glad to see you guys got the event in despite the weather. I was tempted to drive down there when the event up North was called, but the dang forecast just looked too severe. We should never trust those meteorologists!

The event up North is bumped to Sunday, so now the people who were torn between which event can actually hit both.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

It was a good event. Even with all the rain if It hadn't rained it would have been better.

Got there a little late. Didn't get to the the monster truck. Brian said Joe Farmer smacked the S10 flying.

Pulling track was getting nasty no one was able to hook right.

It was fun. Word of advice I didn't even think about it until Brian mentioned it. If you plan to rescedule cause trails is a great place do not do it the week of the Memorial Tournament IT ALWAYS RAINS!!!!!! Ask anyone this week always curse of Chief Leather Lips.

Glad to see you guys got the event in despite the weather. I was tempted to drive down there when the event up North was called, but the dang forecast just looked too severe. We should never trust those meteorologists!

The event up North is bumped to Sunday, so now the people who were torn between which event can actually hit both.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Oops, I failed the geography test - just looked at the map, we are Southwest of where you guys were yesterday!

How did Brandon run in the S10?

had a great time. I though the event went well with the rain and it being the first time they had it a National Trail. I look forward to next year.

Jay

Had a good time, Thanx for sticking out the rain!! Would have been better with out the rain but i think it turned out the best it could have! THanx NADM and Crew!

I was a coward. The rain forecast and for certain, the 4000% humidity scared me away. I will punish myself today and not take my Sunday afternoon nap.:hehe:

I think it's admirable that the NADM guys went on with the event. It sounds like just about everyone enjoyed themselves. Any reports on the drag racing side?

I had my post edited for saying I was glad that NADM got their event in and that because the event in Indy was postponed due to the weather those that wanted to could make both events. I never mentioned the other organization because this NADM's precious %ucking section.

The leadership of NADM didn't like that and had the mods edit the last part out. I've tried to nice to these NADM jerks but no more. I was planning on attending the event in SLC in September but not now. NADM deliberatey scheduled the OHIO event on June 5 as a way to sabotage the event being held in Indy, and if they say otherwise their are a lying bunch of bas^#*ds. They can say it was scheduled first all they want, but they knew when the event in Indy was going to be held so saying that is nothing but a crock of #hit and they know it.

Now lets see how long this post lasts. Do I sound a little pissed off? You damn right I am.

Thanks to everyone who came to the event, sometimes the weather gets the best of us!! We were able to pull two classes with the following results:

2.6 Street Diesel Pull-Off Results:
1. Casey Gildersleeve, Dodge, 268.81
2. Evan Davis, Chevy, 264.99
3. Rocky Roark, Ford, 263.3

4. Matt Gainer, GMC, 262.84
5. Dustin Kraft, Dodge, 253.71
6. David Semple, Dodge, 250.15
7. Rob Wright, Dodge, 243.08

Remainder of the class:
8. Dan Toops, Dodge, 323.82
9. Terry Martin, Dodge, 310.18
10. Bryan Pollock, Dodge, 305.37
11. Ken Zimmerman, Dodge, 285.51
12. Josh Hlad, Dodge, 279.54
13. Paul Calland, Ford powered by Duramax, 276.93
14. Jacob Westhoven, Dodge, 270.26
15. Dale Bennett, Chevy, 263.84
16. John Hastings, Chevy, 262.94
17. Nick Warner, Chevy, 257.97
18. Robert Dearth, Chevy, 251.5
19. Kyle Vlasak, Dodge, 249.35
20. Josh Hunter, Dodge, 244.98
21. Lance Livingston, Ford, 238.06
22. Adam Brown, Dodge, 216.7
23. Reed Strauser, Dodge, 172.62
24. Bryan Whinnery, Dodge... broke
25. Jordan Lee, Dodge... broke

Super Street Diesel:
1. Josh Bowers, Dodge, 241.68
2. Curt Haisley, Dodge, 241.02
3. Bill DeBenedictis, Dodge, 235.91
4. Tim Jackson, GMC, 223.52
5. Jake Carter, Dodge, 203.16
6. Faith Miller, Dodge, 193.58
7. Scott Blair, Dodge, 191.12
8. Ryan Morris, Dodge, 169.81
9. Joey Occhipinti, Dodge, 163.54
10. Brent Borling, Dodge, 149.00
11. Bill DeBlasio, Dodge, 139.17
12. Tom Nicholas, Ford, 130.24

Our most sincere apologies to those who didn't get a chance to pull with us. We hope that you will join us at the remainder of the events this season!!

According to the video Rocky was 2nd @ 265.30 and Evan was 3rd @264.99

NADM did a good job despite the rain. When the event was ended due to the weather, it was a good call. Show was good, I enjoyed watching the drags and pulls running at the same time. Good job guys.

Oops, I failed the geography test - just looked at the map, we are Southwest of where you guys were yesterday!

How did Brandon run in the S10?

Well....:lolly:

Lets just say THAT BOY CAN DRIVE! The truck broke loose on him down towards the traps, and was sideways FOREVER. I was listening for him to t-bone the wall with a HUGE CRASH! But he drove out of it like a PRO driver does. In bringing it back around, he clipped the wall with the rear passenger bed corner / tail light.

Im very sorry it happened Brandon, but you made a horrible situation look easy and in control the entire time. Well done!

The last few rounds of eliminations were canceled since it started sprinkling again.

There were four bracket bracket trucks left which all got to split the $1500 pot (two were firepunk trucks) and Joel(double j) and Jim layden were the only ones left in quick diesel so they split the QD pot.

Brandon had the S10 cooking down the track before he went skating sideways at 100 mph @ the 1/8th...he did one hell of a job driving it and ended up with just a tweaked passenger bedside....I'm sure he'll expound later with video, Ext.

Lavon