June 5 in Ohio

Right now, chance of showers, 30-60 through out the day. Pretty typical of summer in Ohio. We can deal with showers, if its an all day monsoon, we'll have someone post.

Keep in mind, I was watching the same weather report yesterday and it INSISTED I was being rained on- and it was sunny, not a cloud in the sky.

In other words, if you stay in the house because of weather reports, you won't make it to many events.

x2 this is ohio and the weather man is never right lol it has said all week its going to rain but like one day it did

I want to thank Jim the National Trails top dog who has sold out every suite for our event and over 150 additional suite tickets!

This is his regular drag racing crowd wanting to see diesels race and pull:woohoo:!

Way to go Jim:bow:

Can Someone give us a weather report that morning?

Im still 3 miles from the track this morning and it is sunny and bright- they were calling for 40% rain storms last night - NOT A DROP!

Light clouds and sunny!:clap::clap::clap:

Gates open at 8:00am
Drag Racing at 10:00 am
Sled Pulling at 1:00pm

2.6 will be up 1st then Super Street so those guys can make it to another pull later in the evening .

Here Mike, since you couldn't manage the search feature...

It's Ohio better pack your sun screen rain coat and your snow suit cause youll get it all in a hour.

I really wasn't hoping all the drag locals were coming out. This is going to get interesting I know how much Sleddy hates Ohio. LOL

Yep, typical Ohio weather. If you don't like it, wait 5 minutes and it'll change.

Evening here and still no rain, sunny and hot!

No rain all day - just cloudy a few times but sunny now!

Nice conditions for test n tune tonight!

Evening here and still no rain, sunny and hot!

No rain all day - just cloudy a few times but sunny now!

Nice conditions for test n tune tonight!

Watching the weather channel right now we are under a Severe Thunderstorm warning not surprising some pop up showers by Mansfield and by yall. Just don't think it's doing any thing looks like it's north of Hebron.

Tornado warnings where going off Wednesday.

Good luck to everyone competing tomorrow, I'll be a few miles down the road in Logan, OH enjoying my vacation.

My cousin said it just rained pretty good there, still debating about heading out in the am.

Good luck to everyone competing tomorrow, I'll be a few miles down the road in Logan, OH enjoying my vacation.

Im from Logan that aint no Vacation!!!!LOL LOL

We will see what the weather looks like before. I head out. We will see what happens.

well im out..truck is almost ready but someone thinks its cool to steel my front bumper...good luck to all and if I can get it runnin and find a bumper ill be down to the pulls in the evening