June 5 in Ohio

Gates open at 8:00am
Drag Racing at 10:00 am
Sled Pulling at 1:00pm

2.6 will be up 1st then Super Street so those guys can make it to another pull later in the evening .

Thanks for doing this. It's nice to see a big national organization going out of its way to accomodate the local pullers so they can still attend their points pull later in the evening. This is why the NADM continues to grow and make many new friends every year.

thanks again
jason

2.6 entry # 70 in the line up wins a hat!!

Part of our goal is to support local groups, we do as much as we can! If they'd adopt our rules, they could qualify for Indy all over Ohio.

Hey #75 I'll give them $20 bill right out of my billfold on the spot!

Damn straight there's that many 2.6s in OH!

And everybody wonders why nobody steps up classes- look at those payouts! $1000 to win in 2.6. Thats more than any class and it pays the most spots. I'm not complaining though I love it!

And everybody wonders why nobody steps up classes- look at those payouts! $1000 to win in 2.6. Thats more than any class and it pays the most spots. I'm not complaining though I love it!

Start calling people dude! I got some big sponsors coming to take a look at this for next year and the more I can get interested the higher the purses for next year!

We gave over $32,000 in cash payouts in one day last year at Numidia, PA!

I would like to build the OH event to that size!

Thats called rewarding the most popular class in Ohio.:cheer::clap:
The other classes will get more when they bring numbers, or a huge local injection shop steps up and supports this show.

Just talked to Mike with the OX sled,they are rolling in at 9:00 am, we want the scales up by 10:00 am, and start teching the class.

Racers register first, 8:00 to 9:00, 2.6 pullers next. Guys in SS,2.8 and WS hold back from registering until the line goes down from racers and 2.6 trucks, please.

Just 3 miles from the track and it's sunny and beautiful!

Also what hasn't been mentioned that Semis will be included in the sled pull!

If you know of any semis send them to the track!

The Ox, awsome, this is a sweet sled with your footage on both sides in l.e.d. lights and also has your m.p.h. set up at the end of the track. This just keeps getting better and better!!!!!!! looking forward to saturday :cheer:

Who is leaving when? Ill probaly head out of Marysville about 8? Hopefully the rain still wont come.