June 5 in Ohio

Just came from the track, rain at the hotel and monsoons on pullers and racers from the east- NO RAIN AT THE TRACK!!!

These type of pop up showers are spotty- we will be adding water to the pulling track in the am, thats how dry it is.

If we do get a shower, we have the equipment and depth of clay, 2 feet, to fix it. The track is well ditched.
If it is raining on you 5 miles away, do not turn around, we will be racing and pulling down the street!!

To the rain whiners on this thread, crawl back in your holes, the men will be racing and pulling at Trails tomorrow, and you can read about on the net Sunday.LOL

Weather Report National Trails

Dry right now - dry overnite!

Expecting a few sprinkles this morning but most heavy weather cell going north of track early this am.

Clear until late evening! According to local radar!

The race and definately pulling will go on!

Come and collect cash purses for competing!

Still dry in Plain City... may get some rain but looks like small pop ups and not an all day rain.

Lavon

There is currently no rain yet However the sky is black and there is thunder and lightning. The radar shows a pretty large cell moving just north of us. It doesn't appear that we got any rain over night. The dragstrip is literaly in my backyard!

The official word is that races are ON today. just got that report at 8:45 today despite the weather report. spread the word!

Just came from the track, rain at the hotel and monsoons on pullers and racers from the east- NO RAIN AT THE TRACK!!!

These type of pop up showers are spotty- we will be adding water to the pulling track in the am, thats how dry it is.

If we do get a shower, we have the equipment and depth of clay, 2 feet, to fix it. The track is well ditched.
If it is raining on you 5 miles away, do not turn around, we will be racing and pulling down the street!!

To the rain whiners on this thread, crawl back in your holes, the men will be racing and pulling at Trails tomorrow, and you can read about on the net Sunday.LOL
. BIG WORDS:clap:
All talk little action. The rain quit and so did the event. Bla bla bla

Great event - great turnout considering the weather! Gully washer this morning and a few showers but by noon we were running the drags and by 1 the pulling started. Drag racing and pulling right next to each other with a great crowd watching. Over 15 vendors were there for the crowd to visit with and I have to say the OH crowd, wet as they got stayed and watched a good event.

In the end rain came again but only 8 trucks did not pull, and the finals in racing was settled among the final 6 trucks with everyone taking cash purses home!

The track was impressed with the crowd and competitors, we were impressed, so the contract for the same next year is already a signed done deal along with some new features for next year!

Watch for the announcement!

Thanks for all those who competed and attended! The vendors and track committed on what nice people we had in the diesel industry!

Thanks to everyone who came to the event, sometimes the weather gets the best of us!! We were able to pull two classes with the following results:

2.6 Street Diesel Pull-Off Results:
1. Casey Gildersleeve, Dodge, 268.81
2. Evan Davis, Chevy, 264.99
3. Rocky Roark, Ford, 263.3
4. Matt Gainer, GMC, 262.84
5. Dustin Kraft, Dodge, 253.71
6. David Semple, Dodge, 250.15
7. Rob Wright, Dodge, 243.08

Remainder of the class:
8. Dan Toops, Dodge, 323.82
9. Terry Martin, Dodge, 310.18
10. Bryan Pollock, Dodge, 305.37
11. Ken Zimmerman, Dodge, 285.51
12. Josh Hlad, Dodge, 279.54
13. Paul Calland, Ford powered by Duramax, 276.93
14. Jacob Westhoven, Dodge, 270.26
15. Dale Bennett, Chevy, 263.84
16. John Hastings, Chevy, 262.94
17. Nick Warner, Chevy, 257.97
18. Robert Dearth, Chevy, 251.5
19. Kyle Vlasak, Dodge, 249.35
20. Josh Hunter, Dodge, 244.98
21. Lance Livingston, Ford, 238.06
22. Adam Brown, Dodge, 216.7
23. Reed Strauser, Dodge, 172.62
24. Bryan Whinnery, Dodge... broke
25. Jordan Lee, Dodge... broke

Super Street Diesel:
1. Josh Bowers, Dodge, 241.68
2. Curt Haisley, Dodge, 241.02
3. Bill DeBenedictis, Dodge, 235.91
4. Tim Jackson, GMC, 223.52
5. Jake Carter, Dodge, 203.16
6. Faith Miller, Dodge, 193.58
7. Scott Blair, Dodge, 191.12
8. Ryan Morris, Dodge, 169.81
9. Joey Occhipinti, Dodge, 163.54
10. Brent Borling, Dodge, 149.00
11. Bill DeBlasio, Dodge, 139.17
12. Tom Nicholas, Ford, 130.24

Our most sincere apologies to those who didn't get a chance to pull with us. We hope that you will join us at the remainder of the events this season!!

Glad you guys got the event in,

Edited at NADM's....Request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im with lawn boy we had the track untill 10:00 shut us off at 6:00 where did the 4hrs go with no rain ? still had a full ws class to go..

Im with lawn boy we had the track untill 10:00 shut us off at 6:00 where did the 4hrs go with no rain ? still had a full ws class to go..

That's cuz it was ONLY the work stock scum that didn't get to pull due to a shower. Even though they had 2 foot of clay to work with

That's cuz it was ONLY the work stock scum that didn't get to pull due to a shower. Even though they had 2 foot of clay to work with

I got ch on that they even ran the pull big boys first so they could make it to another pull put us last. When it came time for us fellas they just said naaa Thats good enough they got a show :doh: thats pretty sweet. pluss they are saying only 8 trucks dident get to pull. Im not for sure but i would say there were prob about 20 trucks from were i was standing.:doh:

I got ch on that they even ran the pull big boys first so they could make it to another pull put us last. When it came time for us fellas they just said naaa Thats good enough they got a show :doh: thats pretty sweet. pluss they are saying only 8 trucks dident get to pull. Im not for sure but i would say there were prob about 20 trucks from were i was standing.:doh:

Plus they saved the 2.8 class purse money :lolly:

Plus they saved the 2.8 class purse money :lolly:

I personally paid back the trucks and it was 6 trucks dude!

Sorry we couldn't get it in but the sled was sinking into the track!

Trying to svae your trucks from damage!

Still a good show the guys in the parking lot tonight sure appreciated EVERYTHING!

Had a great time today! Thanks for all the hard work, and Honestly a much larger turnout then I had expected...

Lavon