June 5 in Ohio

Im very sorry it happened Brandon, but you made a horrible situation look easy and in control the entire time. Well done!

That track is well known and notorious for water seeping through it if it rains there at all.That issue and the way to short shutdown area was a couple of NHRA's reasons for moving the big event to the other Ohio facility.I had heard he did a masterful job to minimize the damage to his truck.

Now lets see how long this post lasts. Do I sound a little pissed off? You damn right I am.

NADM-The real diesel motorsports sanctioning body
NHDRA-Is well defined by the above post and outburst of one of its members.I can not even express in words here how much of an idiot you look like here as you do a good enough job of it yourself.Sanctioning bodies always schedule events against each other and always have and for you to whine like the kitchen ***** you are about it shows me what type of people compete there and I will then keep all my money in my pocket and drive 500 miles the opposite direction just to make sure they get ZERO of it.

Your a real beacon of light for them Subman and I hope your stupid outburst shows everyone what that organization is all about and it keeps them aways from ALL of your events.

I thought rocky got 2nd also. def looks that way in the film I hope they didnt screw up the purses..haha..

NADM-The real diesel motorsports sanctioning body
NHDRA-Is well defined by the above post and outburst of one of its members.I can not even express in words here how much of an idiot you look like here as you do a good enough job of it yourself.Sanctioning bodies always schedule events against each other and always have and for you to whine like the kitchen ***** you are about it shows me what type of people compete there and I will then keep all my money in my pocket and drive 500 miles the opposite direction just to make sure they get ZERO of it.

Your a real beacon of light for them Subman and I hope your stupid outburst shows everyone what that organization is all about and it keeps them aways from ALL of your events.

Listen Junior, my post said I was glad that NADM were able to get their event in and since the Indy event had been rescheduled for today those who wanted could probably make it as well. Now you tell me why was that edited? I didn't mention the other organization, but you can damn well bet I will mention NADM and the BS way they operate any chance I get. And if you think that the Ohio event was not scheduled to go against the Indy event on purpose then you simpleton, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you,

I see we do have a few CWs(Criers and Whiners)and a couple cheerleaders for another group that scheduled on top of us, but no hard feelings here, however, if lawnboy and Subman dont bother to come to any more of our events,that would be a shame.
You two are class acts, you make the sport proud.

That said, weather sucks, the scale was broken for 3 hours, I blew the sled setting on the 2.6 class,and we should not have even run the SS as the rain started again, but, we had people in the stands and the pullers wanted to hook, even in the rain. Look at the footages, they could barely move the sled on that slop.
We can deal with showers, or even a thunderstorm. Hour long down pours, no sun and continuous drizzle, take their toll on the deepest of the clay.

Thanks to New Era Diesel for pushing this show for 3 years and making it happen, we cannot thank them enough for their months of behind the scenes efforts.

Thanks to Nat Trails for letting us play in the dirt!!
Thanks to NADM sponsors!

And most important of all thanks to the competitors and fans who understood we tried to make the best of a bad situation, did not complain, and braved the lightning to sit in a metal grandstand!!

Same weekend next year, already booked.

Thanks again New Era and NADM!!!

We had a great time considering the weather! and trailer tire issues:bang

Keep it about the race, not the other organizations. The next off color shot at either an organization or individual will get you a week or two off. I don't care who you are.

We'll look into that, thanks for the catch.
As near as I can tell, Rockys 5 was entered into the results as a 3. I am fairly certain there is no foul play with the film from Trailer pro.:hehe:
Which means these would be the corrected official results:

2.6 Street Diesel Pull-Off Results:
1. Casey Gildersleeve, Dodge, 268.81

2. Rocky Roark, Ford, 265.30
3. Evan Davis, Chevy, 264.99

4. Matt Gainer, GMC, 262.84
5. Dustin Kraft, Dodge, 253.71
6. David Semple, Dodge, 250.15
7. Rob Wright, Dodge, 243.08

Evan give Rocky the $200 difference in positions!
One of the downfalls of writing checks at the track.

I see we do have a few CWs(Criers and Whiners)and a couple cheerleaders for another group that scheduled on top of us, but no hard feelings here, however, if lawnboy and Subman dont bother to come to any more of our events,that would be a shame.
You two are class acts, you make the sport proud.

That said, weather sucks, the scale was broken for 3 hours, I blew the sled setting on the 2.6 class,and we should not have even run the SS as the rain started again, but, we had people in the stands and the pullers wanted to hook, even in the rain. Look at the footages, they could barely move the sled on that slop.
We can deal with showers, or even a thunderstorm. Hour long down pours, no sun and continuous drizzle, take their toll on the deepest of the clay.

Thanks to New Era Diesel for pushing this show for 3 years and making it happen, we cannot thank them enough for their months of behind the scenes efforts.

Thanks to Nat Trails for letting us play in the dirt!!
Thanks to NADM sponsors!

And most important of all thanks to the competitors and fans who understood we tried to make the best of a bad situation, did not complain, and braved the lightning to sit in a metal grandstand!!

Same weekend next year, already booked.

this was my gf's first strictly diesel event. i was squirmin in the seat the whole drive out in downpouring rain. other than takin my shoes off to drive my truck out of the lake errr i mean parking lot, i thought it was a great event.

the led readout on the sled was great for her especially to quickly see and understand who beat who. also, seeing pullers with the hammer down and trucks racing right next to them i thought was an excellent idea for spectators. i think those are key ideas for growing the turnout.:clap: to gene and nadm.

on a side note sleddy, calvin gets an official shirt? official girl chaser?:bs:

As near as I can tell, Rockys 5 was entered into the results as a 3. I am fairly certain there is no foul play with the film from Trailer pro.:hehe:
Which means these would be the corrected official results:

2.6 Street Diesel Pull-Off Results:
1. Casey Gildersleeve, Dodge, 268.81

2. Rocky Roark, Ford, 265.30
3. Evan Davis, Chevy, 264.99

4. Matt Gainer, GMC, 262.84
5. Dustin Kraft, Dodge, 253.71
6. David Semple, Dodge, 250.15
7. Rob Wright, Dodge, 243.08

Evan give Rocky the $200 difference in positions!
One of the downfalls of writing checks at the track.

Good deal.. you cought it too!! i was going to publicly correct that as well!!!

I tryed to tell the girls at the table and they didn't belive me... rocky didnt even belive me to start with till we wached the vid...

rocky your checks in the mail!!!lol

Nice job guys, for the card you were delt by the weather

another good weekend with some old friends. Sucks about the weather, but I don't know anyone that can control that.
Sorry for those that didn't get to pull, but it seemed the track was starting to go away at the end.
Brandon, that was some FANCY driving to keep it off the wall or from going over. I was very impressed, and relieved that damage was minimal and you were ok. :rockwoot: Sleddy, you may have thought you were being sneaky, but I kept track of every beer you swiped from my cooler Saturday night....but I guess we will call it even for the free ticket you gave me Friday night. :Cheer:

See you all in Numidia.

Well....:lolly:

Lets just say THAT BOY CAN DRIVE! The truck broke loose on him down towards the traps, and was sideways FOREVER. I was listening for him to t-bone the wall with a HUGE CRASH! But he drove out of it like a PRO driver does. In bringing it back around, he clipped the wall with the rear passenger bed corner / tail light.

Im very sorry it happened Brandon, but you made a horrible situation look easy and in control the entire time. Well done!
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1lWe9KD4fw[/MEDIA]

Found out later that another racer left a 1' wide oil slick from 150' before the 1/8th to ~100' past where I ended up against the wall. As soon as I hit the oil the back end kicked out and I was along for the ride. 7.08@98, sideways. :)

DSCF0794s.jpg

DSCF0795s.jpg

DSCF0797s.jpg

DSCF0799s.jpg

Outlaw99 that is a great looking truck. i am partial to alot of black.

haha thanks. Yeah there was some confusion for a couple of my buddies on whos was whos...lol

hopefully next time the weather plays nicer and we get a really good track to play on, there was about a 8 inch deep sink hole on the right side of the track.

Forgot to thank Chuck & the NADM gang for hosting a very rainy event.

Also, thanks to Chris for working with me replacing the headgasket until 4:30am before the race. Couldn't have laid down that pass without your help!

Back