June 5 in Ohio

We are still booking sponsors and vendors. Radio ads will be starting soon. It is going to be the show not to miss. For anyone that was wanting flyers for their area, please PM me and I will get some out to you.

Chris from ARP said he was coming - any questions you got for him I asked if he could give a seminar during the event!

Trying to get Eaton to send someone too!

Brady at Industrial Injection will be added to the seminar list! Talking about injectors, pumps, etc.

:clap::clap::clap:

ADVANCE TICKETS NOW ON SALE AT A DISCOUNT with NO PARKING FEES!

$5 Gate Fee - no hidden fees when buying from one of these local dealers:

Redline Diesel
49 Front Street
Burbank, Ohio 44214

M.H. Eby, Inc.
4435 St. Rt. 29
P.O. Box 137
West Jefferson, OH 43162

or buy online at National Association of Diesel Motorsports on left side of site under Buy Tickets!

Military and children under 12 FREE Admission!

Just called and reserved the room at the hampton and they lowered the rates to 80$ a nite plus tax. Dunno yet if I am going out by myself or not but it has 2 queen beds if I go by myself and anyone needs a room I might have a spare bed lol. I will warn you I do SNORE lol.

Well here is what we started yesterday for all you guys that want to play in the dirt.

Also they just paved the vendor and show and shine area.
For anyone camping at the track you must be self-contained. You can have a fire if you are parked in the grass and have a fire ring.
We will have two gates open to the public and are looking at opening another just for the racers. Vendors will come in their own gate so you can get set up.

Attachments

• NTR Track.jpg
    NTR Track.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 46
  • NTR II.jpg
    NTR II.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 40