June 5 in Ohio

Some updates:

Overnite Camping, the track said no problem. You will be able to come in friday night, you can pay the gate fee then and set up. There will be a test and tune Friday night as well as one of our series races on June 2nd. Looks like the vendor row is shaping up nicely, the track is even looking for vendors, they are wanting to keep us there. I have talked with a few of the hotels and people have started to book rooms. If anyone has questions about a certain hotel let me know, Im in that area about everyday and can look at them. (ie. parking, clean)

all the plain city guys coming ? fordguy24

theres four trucks from p.c coming with me along with my mechanicsburg buddies.....and theres also the firepunk boys but im not sure of thier plans...it would be alot of fun convoying for the entire 40 minutes:rockwoot:

yea were bringing a trailor also...if I keep my streak up im sure mine wont make it though the day without some kind of issue:bang

Keep it up guys and this could be one of the largest events of the year! I got two of the diesel magazines coming and lining up feature trucks for future issues! Anyone got a killer truck that hasn't been featured in a magazine yet?

Let me know!!!!!

we will have a 1 or 2 brand new trailers with use for sale. thats good to hear NADM we need to spreed the word to every one to help make ohio a top show

Would be cool to make it in a mag but I don't think its a magzine worthy truck. Though I love it now and just dropped it off at Disturbed diesel so I can imagine how much I am gonna love it when its done.

Some updates:

Overnite Camping, the track said no problem. You will be able to come in friday night, you can pay the gate fee then and set up. There will be a test and tune Friday night as well as one of our series races on June 2nd. Looks like the vendor row is shaping up nicely, the track is even looking for vendors, they are wanting to keep us there. I have talked with a few of the hotels and people have started to book rooms. If anyone has questions about a certain hotel let me know, Im in that area about everyday and can look at them. (ie. parking, clean)

You camping at the track Chuck?