June 5 in Ohio

Should be a damn good looking convoy!

Maybe we should get a list together of all those that would like to meet up at the truck stop and a good time for everyone. So who ever would like to meet sat morning there pm me and a good time so we can hash it out.

Ill be heading out after work friady, Driving in the AM befor the even will just make a long day longer in my oppinion!!

Ill be heading out after work friady, Driving in the AM befor the even will just make a long day longer in my oppinion!!

Probaly right. I took fri and sat off. Figured i could clean up the truck fri.

Me too. Caleb, I'll get ahold of you prior to this, and probably catch up with you guys around New Stanton Friday evening. I imagine I'll work 1/2 day on Friday so I get back west around quitting time. Sound good?

Sounds like a plan to me Ted, where are you stayin out there? got rooms at the best westeren thats right off the exit to the track there?

Sounds like a plan to me Ted, where are you stayin out there? got rooms at the best westeren thats right off the exit to the track there?

at the Hampton that was mentioned earlier in this thread. :Cheer:

Are you taking both trucks out? Never did get to see your truck run.

If both are in one peice by then , yeah they'll both be there!!!!

this sounds like it could be a fun fri-sat. me and a couple other friends with cummins wanna go to this. anyone else from sw ohio?

Maybe i'll go out friday would be nice to get away from work far away from work lol.

Just put in a vacation day for the race. Hope to meet some of you guys.

Ive talked to a few locals that are planning on going that arnt on this site..This should be alot of fun and I also look forward to meeting other members:rockwoot:

There will be Friday night street fights at the track for anyone coming in early. Its a good chance to test and tune if needed.

I don't see it posted anywhere, so where is this?
Any details anyone?

where is what? the test and tune, go to nationaltrailraceway.com

they have the whole 2010 schedule up.

this event.. the thread just says june 5 in ohio... I don't see the location mentioned anywhere or any details on the event..