June 5 in Ohio

It's Saturday June 5th at National Trail Raceway in Hebron, OH. There is also a test and tune Friday night June 4th. Hebron is about 25 minutes east of Columbus.

Since we both have the same brand now lawnboy you might have a chance now! :poke:lmao!

Last edited:
It's Saturday June 5th at National Trail Raceway in Hebron, OH. There is also a test and tune Friday night June 4th. Hebron is about 25 minutes east of Columbus.

A very nice NHRA track - with new sled pulling track!:clap::clap::clap:

so is the track away from the sled pulling track, or did u guys build it inside the stands beside the track? thanks

The sled track will be right beside the race track. In front of the pit side stands.

Yes the M.H. EBY company will be on hand. They are going to be an associate sponsor for the event. If you have not heard of them take a look at their site. They do great work. They will have a new Coyote brand trailer on site for you to look at.

I should be there. Hoping to have the stroker put back together so I can have some fun on the strip.

-French

Not planning on being there, but I know we will have the trucks at Washington Court House that evening.

Last edited: