Largest cp3

Dont want to spill out to much but I know of a CR that bosch is building a single pump its one the biggest they make there modden it and says it will out flow any dual pumps the truck is being setup to run 3.0

What part of town are you in? Don't see many big modded trucks around Houston.

im in the woodlands.. My truck has been down for the last year saving money for the motor build and i have had the truck back for a couple months now.. ive seen you at baytown more than a few times.. next time i see you ill come intruduce myself to you

Intentions for the truck is to go as fast as possible.. Its a fully built motor.. Right now running a single 68 but the plan is too twin it down the road after i get the dual pumps.. Dual pumps is next.. Right now im running a stage 2 modified from Wicked and its plenty of fuel im not iinsane lol Im just wanting to have alot of fuel for when the twins come along

You have maybe a good 625-650hp worth of fuel with a stage 2. how big are your injectors?

Shane at Motorsport Diesel(Aka Wicked Diesels) has the dragon slayer and also has a kit to spin it 30% faster. Im running Shanes pump and might be spinning it faster with his kit next year verse running 2 pumps.

yeah im running one of shanes pumps too and it kicks a** im just trying to wiegh out my options for the bigger modified pumps that are out there besides the II 85% and II 120%over.. i would like to run my wicked pump on top of one of the bigger cp3s..

Your pump on top of a stock pump will supply enough fuel for about any injector out there.

Dont want to spill out to much but I know of a CR that bosch is building a single pump its one the biggest they make there modden it and says it will out flow any dual pumps the truck is being setup to run 3.0

i want to hear more about this :pop:

Running II's 85% over along with a stageII with some monster nozzles, and I can't dump both of those pumps. Thats getting close to the flow of three stock pumps. Thats with way more injector than anyone could possibly run with a stock ecu.

Running II's 85% over along with a stageII with some monster nozzles, and I can't dump both of those pumps. Thats getting close to the flow of three stock pumps. Thats with way more injector than anyone could possibly run with a stock ecu.

Damn talking about some fuel!

i want to hear more about this :pop:

In due time . Just FYI I dunno how much power yr wanting but they already made over 980+ @ the wheels with one stock dmax pump and a stage II pump single charger

I am running a II 150% over duramax pump in the valley, taking it to its limit, then putting a II 220% 5.9l pump I have now on when the single cant keep up. The lines will take some bending but that's it. I currently have 34LPM Socal injectors and a ED S476 gated. I'll be twinning the 476 with a PBK from Gillette Diesel this summer and seeing how far I can push it with those injectors before I go bigger.

Two stock pumps were enough for Tim Barber to make 1100+ on fuel and Lloyd Mills to make 1298 on spray. Lloyd's rail pressure never fell, Tim said his was starting to drop by the end of his run. Lloyd runs an Evil Twin setup that feeds the rail in two locations and Tim was running a PPE that tees in to the stock feed line. I sent Tim the parts to convert his to a dual feed setup and was told it remedied the issue.

My point is two stock pumps will make the power, as far as I know nobody has beaten those numbers yet. Then again I have been out of touch a bit and may have missed something.

Not sure about Tim, but I know Lloyd runs 1 stock Dodge pump and 1 stock DMax pump...FWIW

In due time . Just FYI I dunno how much power yr wanting but they already made over 980+ @ the wheels with one stock dmax pump and a stage II pump single charger

There's a 05 dodge truck with three turbos that did 946hp one CP3 no drugs. The pump is from John at floor it. It was in diesel power mag this summer