Largest cp3

making power is one thing, drivability is the other.

I have a stage II floor it and a stock dmax. ATS parts. drilled the second feed location. The rail still drops and has to play catchup if cruising at 75 and rolling hard into the throttle on SW 7 or higher with 110% injectors

My point here is a rail pressure drop is the main contributor to off/low boost smoke. I know tuning will help if not fix this!!!!! faster rail response will help spool correct?

So, I have on my shelf a floorit stage 2 dmax!!! ( thanks John). I'm sure I need to upgrade that airdog soon aswell. also relocating my rail sensor back to the rail, confirming injector flow back is in spec and watching lift pump pressure, hopefully will make things much more drivable.

those of use with manuals may beable to spool a charger better, but we don't have a converter to unlock to spin the CP3(s) faster to bring up fuel pressure......

Last edited:
drake made 1221 on fuel only with industrials twin duramax cp3's i think.. im trying to get him to spray it just to see what it will do..

the cp4.3 ( it think that's its term) is a monster. they are hard to find but i have seen one in Todd Greene's dmax and it is a thing of beauty. it's about the size of my whole damn head.

the cp4.3 ( it think that's its term) is a monster. they are hard to find but i have seen one in Todd Greene's dmax and it is a thing of beauty. it's about the size of my whole damn head.

Its a CP3.4, and there are 2 versions of this pump. There are combonations that are using injectors so big that 2 Stage 2 pumps from any of the companies out there that cant keep up. Injectors are really gettin BIG!!

John

Thanks, things are still nuts here as always. I put in over 100 Hrs last week and i'm still behind!! LOL!!

John

So is there a company thats selling these for our applications at the moment..CP3.4

theres a reason johns flow so much. its attention to detail on the inside, not just the normal stuff the other guys do.
Trust me, ive seen the magic with my own eyes sitting next to the "competition" as theyre called. Now john, we need to back date your cp3 work and go for Ppumps...............lol

I run a nice little arson 3 kit on the stock location, and a cp3 of a 6.7 up top, flows nice and fits great.