Largest cp3

ah I see.......... I havent seen or tried one yet but those 30% faster spin kits seem like a heckuva option.

The Stage 4 is now a "More of a Weekend Warrior" pump. Sorry Robert was still tryin to work the bugs out of it at that time.

John

The Stage 4 is now a "More of a Weekend Warrior" pump. Sorry Robert was still tryin to work the bugs out of it at that time.

John

It sucks that yalls website is down :(.. The stage 4 would flow more than the "120 over" industrial pump?

It sucks that yalls website is down :(.. The stage 4 would flow more than the "120 over" industrial pump?

Way more! Flow tested it to verify this. Have another one of theirs here updating it to our 4. We hope to have the website with a Q & A page also very soon.

John

very nice! How much for this pump? and did it start out its life as a bosch?

ah I see.......... I havent seen or tried one yet but those 30% faster spin kits seem like a heckuva option.

ive heard that the overdrive kit kills the cp3 extremely quick.. Id just go with a huge single pump and get it over with, esp. since bosch has gone up 15% on all there products, i wouldnt want to be buying a cp3 every 2 or 3 months

Well then just go ahead and update mine to the stage 4 John!! LOL

J/K The stage 3.5 is a plenty for my whip!

Keep up the good work John....

John, could you send me a price to upgrade my never been used lb7 pump to a 3.5?

I have an II super cp3 (grand pooh ba); I think they were advertised as 320%. Its for sale by the way.

the way i understand it, the dodge cp3 flows less stock than a dmax pump, hence the higher % ratings like the II 220% over pump. so the way i understand it, the dodge 220% over pump flows the same as a dmax 150% over pump. How many lpm does your stage 4 dmax pump flow John? at idle and at say, 4000rpm?

Dont know at Idle, thats not part of Bosch's test protocol. @ 4000 rpm its 410 LPH

John

I haven't gotten to run my II pumps yet, hope to have it running in the next 2 weeks, But you said you tested the II pump too against yours, what did it flow if you don't mind me asking? I wish II gave out info on their pumps.......

thanks for your input John

Dont know at Idle, thats not part of Bosch's test protocol. @ 4000 rpm its 410 LPH

John

You're alive? Been trying to get ahold of you for months regarding my stage 2 pump that was 'ready to ship' December 28th. Multiple PM's and voicemails...You're customer service sucks John.