Less smoke.

89f150

When I am just driving around what parts should I do next to help my low end smoke? My setup is s366, 6x18, schied lightning. It is a pretty simple setup, I don't have any programmer yet but I plan on getting an edge comp soon.
TIA Jon

I don't want it slower. lol I just wanna go fast. I live in cali so I don't wanna get messed with

You can't fuel those injectors to their potential at all with a VP 44..

Get a set of 6x13 and see what happens. I bet you enjoy it a lot more

The 73mm turbine on that turbo is a slow pig. I'd buy a better turbo before I spent money on anything else.

Id like to get it into the tens. What single would be better and support the fuel and air

Less injector, better turbo...
Then understand with a vp without twins, you make power, it's gonna produce smoke. Flat out.

So a cam or more timing isn't gonna help. And it was built on next to nothing so I guess I will deal with it

So a cam or more timing isn't gonna help. And it was built on next to nothing so I guess I will deal with it

More timing equals more smoke...
Cam will help with some of the low end spool but not gonna help night and day difference.

Ok cool that was the info I was looking for. I leave on the street at about 15psi then it gets a constant .073 worth of nitrous pre cac

Id like to get it into the tens. What single would be better and support the fuel and air

What is your budget? There's turbos that will spool faster and make more power with a vp. 10's with a vp isn't easy

I'd run one of the new sxe s300 with the redesigned wheel or a k29. I'd also see if scheid will turn that pump into a lightning stage 2.

An s472 on a vp? Man if you got it to light I am sure it would be a rocket but to daily drive that would be a nightmare. Running clean with a big single your going to have to drive like a grandpa until your rpms are up. A 64 is about the biggest single I could handle DD just my .02