Less smoke.

even with the 100hp over pump?

People have made over 1000rwhp with 7x13's with a ppump and a lot of air. Your injectors have 64% more hole cross sectional area.

Just food for thought.
A lot of guys go much bigger on injectors than needed IMO.

Ok I will deal with smoke to keep the power or make more. I like in the desert not the city so it not as bad to stay lo key. And I don't mind spending the money to go faster. The parts I have on there I paid penny's out of pocket. I have less that 4k$ In the truck. I also have extra of everything so trial and error don't bother me lol. Would you recommend that cam over the 188/220 Zach?

Thank you all for your help and input. I'm not an expert and any advice helps.

Ya I was looking at the the new s369 flow something like 95lb/min. My biggest problem with smoke occurs when I'm pulling any kind of grade unless I'm doing 75+. It pretty much never goes away. And when I'm city driving I have to drive like a 90 yr old

Do you think you need a 95lbs/min turbo?

You have nitrous. Get a smaller turbo than you need and external wastegate around it. This improves your throttle response and still allows for a good amount of power. You only need 900hp to run 10.8 at 7k pounds.

The 178-208 helps spool more than the 188-220 and the top end of around 3,000rpm more closely fits the vp-44 capabilities for fueling. If you want to play it down the middle go for the 182-214.

90% of it's life is racing. I drive to fuel statin and to the race

Hard to race a truck that won't spool properly... Do you have gauges?

My suggestions -

1) Smaller injectors. I am not a 24V guy, but have heard time and again that 7x10s are about the limit of the stock VP44. Your injectors have almost 3x the cross sectional area. Sell/Trade your old ones. Even 7x13s would be easier to control

2) If you have not already, replace the lift pump with an aftermarket. Airdog or Fass flip a coin. Big injectors + VP44 + Stock lift pump = FAILED VP44 = $$$$$

3) Looser converter. Call Phill at DPC, tell him what your turbo is and let him spec the converter.

4) Programmer

5) Cam

6) Put your truck on a diet. True race vehicles don't need AC, power windows, radio, wiring for previously mentioned accessories, spare tire, jack, etc.

My 98 QCLB 4x4 weighs 7200lbs. According to my slide rule, it would take 1100hp to push my truck to 10.9 in the 1/4 mile. My buddies 2000 RCLB 2x4 is 5000 pounds, and could probably be stripped to 4700. It would only take him 775hp to run 10.9@5000 pounds. Both of these estimate assume good traction etc.

Do you have gauges? I cannot imagine your EGTs or fuel pressure are anywhere near reasonable.

Have gauges and fuel is fed by an a1000 steady 20psi. And it's a hotrod pump not stock sovp. I can almost guarantee that things are upset boost pegs 60lb gauge. My next thing I want to do regardless is a external gate. And an edge comp. I think I do a build thread. It started life with me with 150s and a 62/65

Phil told me 2200 stall also. He told me it would spool my 66 and drive nice.

That turbo will never spool well on a vp truck. A cam and higher stall converter will help. If you're serious about running 10's with a vp you will need a bigger pump.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned a cam? When I threw that Hamilton cam in the old '02, smoke went way down and it spooled better. $.02

Cam won't clean up 6x.018's on the street.

Next pump will be p7100 I just wanna max out what I have. I'm to concerned with smoke just wanted to see my options to make it better

1) Smaller injectors. I am not a 24V guy, but have heard time and again that 7x10s are about the limit of the stock VP44. Your injectors have almost 3x the cross sectional area. Sell/Trade your old ones. Even 7x13s would be easier to control.

whoever has been telling you that is either lying or doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.

Cam won't clean up 6x.018's on the street.

x1000000000 especially with the current turbo.