Let's see some hole shot pic!!!!!!

Trucks

Nice truck is a under statement. That truck looks good under the hood or on top of the hood. Very nice guys also. Jeff

Man,, i think I am going to have to figure out how to put 16" rims on my truck. That is exactly the height of tire I am looking for

Man,, i think I am going to have to figure out how to put 16" rims on my truck. That is exactly the height of tire I am looking for

do what nadp did with mike drever's truck, swap hubs and brakes from an 02 dodge to alow for the 16in rim

Big Rig on 4 slicks.....1.50 60 ft!! Ran an 11.9 at like 106 mph....drive train drag must be horrendous.

0910dp_15_z+west_coast_customs_big_rig_show+drag_race_semi.jpg

2nd gen caliper brackets in the front and grinding in the rear

Bill Jahns 10.0 @ 130 in the 1/4. Might as well add this truck to another thread LOL

dadiesel.jpg

So just change the backing plate, and nothing else on the front,, and grind the back a bit?

So just change the backing plate, and nothing else on the front,, and grind the back a bit?
All you have to do is grind a 1/4 inch notch on the bottom of the bracket so the bottom bolt lines up, you''ll see once you change it out not a big deal.

Back