Lets talk re-builds...

I'm pretty sure Harland has RR for the 6.0. They are like 6k. Call Josh at Woodruff Diesel. He can tell you about them.

I get mine through Harland sharp. Last time I talked to Mike he was quoting me around 3k+ for a set. It is not just the rockers. It is a lot more involved than that hence the price. On small number builds these prices will stay high. As volume increases like on the cummins parts prices will start to get more reasonable. Goodluck on the buildup.

Zach

well contacted harland today....3875.00 he said what zach had to say the more that gets ordered the better the price will be. but as harland stated they arent exactly RR`s . I have seen a set down at woodruff they are nice but the money they want for them is crazy in my eyes.

I'm sure they are great, but if I end up building mine, I can't justify spending 4k just for roller rockers.

I'm sure they are great, but if I end up building mine, I can't justify spending 4k just for roller rockers.

+1 on that. I think I am going to look into getting my heads and exhaust manifolds ported. Probably the intake manifold also.

Solid Roller lifters. Those are done and ready. The intake manifold is taken care of.

stock rods if under 700rwhp
valve springs, just go with 4.6 2v HD springs they are half the price of elite
Doug made me a BAD ASS intake manifold that WILL out flow elites

$.02

Oh, Doug and I have been discussing his manifolds a lot lately. LOL

Also, if it's apart, its getting upgraded rods.

stock rods if under 700rwhp
valve springs, just go with 4.6 2v HD springs they are half the price of elite
Doug made me a BAD ASS intake manifold that WILL out flow elites

$.02

Actually, go with the Shelby Cobra KR springs. You'll like them even better. :clap: